Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
Yo, yo, yo...check this out....*takes hit* Freedom....is slavery...*exhales*...deep poo poo, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

What if like......uuuhhhhh......we're all a part of this like........big......thing......man?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Too be poor is to truly be rich

-no poor person ever

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Drink from the fountain of knowledge!

*pulls out a beer bong made of a quartered hula hoop and milk carton*

WindmillSlayer

[slurring] duuude...theres like....fuuuck....actually like.....three loving lights....

vanisher

I'm totally smokin these weeds bro!

(But he's actually majoring in agriculture and is doing well in his hands-on herbicide 201 course)

cda

by Hand Knit
Big Brother, from 1984.

cda

by Hand Knit
The character, of Big Brother, from the classic dystopian novel 1984, by George Orwell, was once a teenager in college.

cda

by Hand Knit
The premise of this thread is that the leader of the fictional totalitarian country of Ingsoc once did things like play beer pong in college.

cda

by Hand Knit
For instance.

"I am watching you" - this is a thing Big Brother says in the novel, but he could also drunkenly say it to a VHS tape of Animal House, in the multipurpose room of his dorm, in college.

WindmillSlayer

big brother hosed my girlfriend and then me

WindmillSlayer

those were some crazy days

cda

by Hand Knit
Big Brother, and his roommate, the guy who runs Brave New World, and maybe President Snow, before he was president. This would be an interesting extension of the premise that would allow new "characters" to enter the mise en scene, as it were.

cda

by Hand Knit

WindmillSlayer posted:

big brother hosed my girlfriend and then me

Big Brother was wild in his college days. Who could have guessed he would be the leader of a ruthless political machine, described in the science fiction classic 1984, by Eric Arthur Blair, better known by his pen name, George Orwell.

Farecoal

There he go
I loved Big Brother in War of the Worlds

Koishi Komeiji

cda posted:

Big Brother, from 1984.

I'm sorry cda. When I first saw this thread I assumed that you meant like someone's big brother goes to college and all of sudden he thinks he's so deep because he smoked a weed and slept through an intro to philosophy lecture. let me try again:

Scene: A bitchin' kegger at Ingsoc U

Big Bruh: Hey dude check this out: war is peace. Like....... you think it's war ......*hick*....... but it's actually peace duder. Real poo poo.
Some nerd rear end freshman with a name like Winston: Well, actually I think...
Big Bruh (suddenly belligerent): Dude you wanna bounce? How much can you bench? Hey this nerd doesn't think war is peace! Hey bros stomp on his face!
*bros start stomping on Winston's face*
Big Bruh (eyes very dilated now): Yeah....... *urp*...........Keep stompin on his face man.......This crank strong as gently caress.......I can like....see like an image of the future in his
face. Someone should write a book about this and then some massive hunk with a big rod should ban that poo poo.

ron color

WindmillSlayer posted:

[slurring] duuude...theres like....fuuuck....actually like.....three loving lights....

cda posted:

For instance.

"I am watching you" - this is a thing Big Brother says in the novel, but he could also drunkenly say it to a VHS tape of Animal House, in the multipurpose room of his dorm, in college.

lol

Macnult

Big Brother brings Julia over

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
lol, you and I both know big bro never got laid in college

little munchkin
if you want a picture of the future, imagine a sharpie writing on a passed out face—forever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
*while underwear rains down from the sky* we have always been in a prank war with Eastasia

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

little munchkin posted:

if you want a picture of the future, imagine a sharpie writing on a passed out face—forever

• Locked thread