Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
it's banned in the town because the local pastor hates it so much but a new boy from the city begins to win over the hearts and minds of some of the locals

the movie ends with a bunch of the main characters all eating rear end in a barn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
The name would be more confusing, though.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin

cda posted:

its the same plot so the name should stay the same as well

----------------

Dads Dip Cup

your local pastor hates the movie Footloose so much that he banned it from the entire town? :confused:

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

cda posted:

they would call it assdeep

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

wearing a lampshade

Every Kevin Bacon movie is about eating rear end to some degree.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

What does Kevin Bacon angrily do in an industrial/warehouse area in the middle of the movie?

wearing a lampshade

Eat rear end

Papa Was A Video Toaster

whose rear end?

FutonForensic

all rear end

Macnult

Giving Footloose by Kenny Loggins a re-listen. This time , through the lens of an individual eating rear end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFWDGTVYqE8

Peg Sliderskew

TVsVeryOwn posted:

What does Kevin Bacon angrily do in an industrial/warehouse area in the middle of the movie?

Angrily tongue a selection of fruit and vegetables with single wedges cut out of them. Starting with grapefruit and working up to pumpkin.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Farecoal

There he go

Dads Dip Cup posted:

your local pastor hates the movie Footloose so much that he banned it from the entire town? :confused:

woah. meta

Farecoal

There he go
i haven't seen the movie, why does the pastor have this much power? is it a cult town?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Caboose

I'm hungry for food
Want sumthin' that's good
Don't care about calories
Or things that are good for me
I've got a craving
I don't know what to make
Could bake a rump roast
Or a 5 pound butt steak

[Refrain]
Now all I think about is caboose (caboose!)
Don't want no oven baked goose
Please, Louise, carve off some rear end meat for me
Jack, get Max, to butcher up some gluteous max
For food that's fast, everyone eat some rear end!

[Verse 2]
You sit on your food
I think it's kind of rude.
Deep way down in your gut
You're yearning for some butt
But people tell you
"You shouldn't eat that rear end!"
They'll try to tell you
You shouldn't even try
You'll get by if you'd only

[Refrain]
Munch rear end, don't pass
Wash it down with some sassafrass
Ooh-wee Marie, it's a tea made out of trees
Woah, Milo, chomp a cheek it's just culo!
Don't fight your appetite come on come on and grab a bite!

[Bridge]
Yeah, ooh-oh-oh
Caboose
Yeah, ooh-oh-oh
Caboose
Yeah, ooh-oh-oh
Caboose
Ooh

You've got to wear a bib
Not tryin' to fib
Gotta grab that dimpled meat
And eat that caboose

[Refrain]
Now I think I'll eat some caboose
Don't want no half-baked goose

Jack, get Mack, to butcher up some gluteous max

(every body butt) Everybody butt
Everybody butt

Everybody butt everybody butt
Eat caboose!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
I think the premise for this thread is good except that I've never seen Footloose so it's hard for me to participate. I imagine it would be something like this:

Kevin Bacon: Hello, my name is Footloose. John Footloose. I've returned to this small town from New York City to tell you about eating rear end.

Love interest girl: My name is Nancy Footloose. Don't worry, though. I'm not related to you. It's just that Footloose is a very common name.

John Footloose: It's a pleasure to meet you here at church while the pastor is listening to me tell you that eating rear end is a good thing to do.

Pastor Footloose: [note that the pastor never says his name, but his name is also John Footloose. It's just a coincidence, but he's the one the movie is named after It's against God to eat rear end, and there's probably a law on the books about it too. Stop talking about that.

John Footloose: Let's you and me go somewhere private where we can talk more about eating rear end.

Nancy Footloose: Okay.

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
Your name: John Footloose
Your mission: Loosen all feet

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

Caboose

I'm hungry for food
Want sumthin' that's good
Don't care about calories
Or things that are good for me
I've got a craving
I don't know what to make
Could bake a rump roast
Or a 5 pound butt steak

[Refrain]
Now all I think about is caboose (caboose!)
Don't want no oven baked goose

[Verse 2]
You sit on your food
I think it's kind of rude.
Deep way down in your gut
You're yearning for some butt
But people tell you
"You shouldn't eat that rear end!"
They'll try to tell you
You shouldn't even try
You'll get by if you'd only

[Refrain]
Munch rear end, don't pass
Wash it down with some sassafrass
Ooh-wee Marie, it's a tea made out of trees
Woah, Milo, chomp a cheek it's just culo!
Don't fight your appetite come on come on and grab a bite!

[Bridge]
Yeah, ooh-oh-oh
Caboose
Yeah, ooh-oh-oh
Caboose
Yeah, ooh-oh-oh
Caboose
Ooh

You've got to wear a bib
Not tryin' to fib
Gotta grab that dimpled meat
And eat that caboose

[Refrain]
Now I think I'll eat some caboose

Jack, get Mack, to butcher up some gluteous max

(every body butt) Everybody butt
Everybody butt

Everybody butt everybody butt
Eat caboose!

lol

ty nesamdoom!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
Johnny "Loose Foot" Footloose

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Assloose!

alnilam

I know one brave maan with a loose rear end, and he set out to change the puritanical ways of the prudish internet comedy world by proudly displaying it for all to see

alnilam

"assholes??" said nancy, her lips quivering, "aren't those.... forbidden?"

"not for long, if i have anything to do with it" he replied

"oh goatman, please, before you go through with this, in case i don't see you again... will you marry me?"

FutonForensic

edit: rear end

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 03:42 on May 22, 2018

joke_explainer

Patrick Swazye is "Johnny Castle", a dancing instructor with a secret passion that is certainly off the books at the beautiful vacation spot where he works in the Catskills. Jennifer Grey plays "Frances 'Baby' Houseman" a 17-year old dragged on vacation by her parents and disillusioned with her life lacking in excitement, or anything new and fresh. He introduces her to a provocative act that will change both of their lives forever. Their shared loved of """dirty dancing""" complicates life for both of them, straining Johnny's professional life and Baby's personal life to the breaking point.

Finale:

[JOHNNY walks in on the closing ceremonies of the season to find BABY at a secluded table, sitting, parents embarrassed and chiding her. He steps up to the table.]

JOHNNY: "Nobody puts Baby in the corner. Come on."

JOHNNY and BABY head up to the stage, stepping in front of the chorus, and JOHNNY stands in front of the mic.

JOHNNY: "Sorry about the disruption folks, but I always do the last dance of the season. This year somebody told me not to. So I'm going to do my kind of dancing, with a great partner, who is not only a terrific... "dancer", but it's someone who taught me to stand up for other people no matter what it costs you. Somebody who taught me about the kind of person I want to be. Frances Houseman."

BABY'S FATHER is aghast. He stands up.

BABY'S MOTHER: "Sit down Jake. Maybe this will be okay?"

[MUSIC BEGINS: (I've Had) The Time of My Life recorded by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley]

[BABY stands on the stage while Johnny slowly steps on to the beat. Then they start pulling off clothes.]

BABY'S MOTHER: "Oh god. Nevermind. I'm calling the police."

[The other """DIRTY DANCERS""" climb onto the stage, rapidly shedding their pants.]

[FADE TO BLACK AS EVERYONE FLEES IN DISGUST.]

[FADE IN AS THE ENTIRE STAFF IS BEING MARCHED OUT IN HANDCUFFS IN SILENCE.]

little munchkin

cda posted:

I think the premise for this thread is good except that I've never seen Footloose so it's hard for me to participate. I imagine it would be something like this:

Kevin Bacon: Hello, my name is Footloose. John Footloose. I've returned to this small town from New York City to tell you about eating rear end.

Love interest girl: My name is Nancy Footloose. Don't worry, though. I'm not related to you. It's just that Footloose is a very common name.

John Footloose: It's a pleasure to meet you here at church while the pastor is listening to me tell you that eating rear end is a good thing to do.

Pastor Footloose: [note that the pastor never says his name, but his name is also John Footloose. It's just a coincidence, but he's the one the movie is named after It's against God to eat rear end, and there's probably a law on the books about it too. Stop talking about that.

John Footloose: Let's you and me go somewhere private where we can talk more about eating rear end.

i've never seen it either but that's pretty much how the movie goes i think. love interest girl is the pastors daughter though

----------------

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

hockey jockey posted:

Angrily tongue a selection of fruit and vegetables with single wedges cut out of them. Starting with grapefruit and working up to pumpkin.

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

joke_explainer posted:

Patrick Swazye is "Johnny Castle", a dancing instructor with a secret passion that is certainly off the books at the beautiful vacation spot where he works in the Catskills. Jennifer Grey plays "Frances 'Baby' Houseman" a 17-year old dragged on vacation by her parents and disillusioned with her life lacking in excitement, or anything new and fresh. He introduces her to a provocative act that will change both of their lives forever. Their shared loved of """dirty dancing""" complicates life for both of them, straining Johnny's professional life and Baby's personal life to the breaking point.

Finale:

[JOHNNY walks in on the closing ceremonies of the season to find BABY at a secluded table, sitting, parents embarrassed and chiding her. He steps up to the table.]

JOHNNY: "Nobody puts Baby in the corner. Come on."

JOHNNY and BABY head up to the stage, stepping in front of the chorus, and JOHNNY stands in front of the mic.

JOHNNY: "Sorry about the disruption folks, but I always do the last dance of the season. This year somebody told me not to. So I'm going to do my kind of dancing, with a great partner, who is not only a terrific... "dancer", but it's someone who taught me to stand up for other people no matter what it costs you. Somebody who taught me about the kind of person I want to be. Frances Houseman."

BABY'S FATHER is aghast. He stands up.

BABY'S MOTHER: "Sit down Jake. Maybe this will be okay?"

[MUSIC BEGINS: (I've Had) The Time of My Life recorded by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley]

[BABY stands on the stage while Johnny slowly steps on to the beat. Then they start pulling off clothes.]

BABY'S MOTHER: "Oh god. Nevermind. I'm calling the police."

[The other """DIRTY DANCERS""" climb onto the stage, rapidly shedding their pants.]

[FADE TO BLACK AS EVERYONE FLEES IN DISGUST.]

[FADE IN AS THE ENTIRE STAFF IS BEING MARCHED OUT IN HANDCUFFS IN SILENCE.]

cda posted:

• Locked thread