Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Any of you goons ever drink a beer while on the can? I'm doing it right now. You ever think about how much poop molecules you might be drinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
just bring a rag to wipe off the fart dust

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Yes. No.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

jimmyjams posted:

just bring a rag to wipe off the fart dust

Won't help if it falls through the opening.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You gotta get right on that can, with a hotdog and a can of beer. That's the definition of bliss.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

You gotta get right on that can, with a hotdog and a can of beer. That's the definition of bliss.

That's a lot of multitasking. A good poop sesh should be a relaxing experience.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why does it take you so long to poo poo that you think you should bring your beer with you in the first place?

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
havibg a can, on the can

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

jimmyjams posted:

havibg a can, on the can

mods change the thread title plz

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Why does it take you so long to poo poo that you think you should bring your beer with you in the first place?

if you have to ask you don't understand it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Cyril Sneer posted:

That's a lot of multitasking. A good poop sesh should be a relaxing experience.

You could be "relaxing" or you could be licking relish & mustard off your fingers while sipping on the beer! Wow!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The poop particles are actually full of useful microbes and good for you.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Your poop is already in your system so you can't get sick from your own poop. The only thing holding you back is your own squeamishness. (I do not condone purposely eating your own poop though, that's just gross.)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

In fact, if you have great healthy poop you should be trying to inject it in other people's guts. It's called a "fecal transplant" and it may save their life!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

If you have a depressed friend offer to poop on them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

my kinda ape posted:

Your poop is already in your system so you can't get sick from your own poop. The only thing holding you back is your own squeamishness. (I do not condone purposely eating your own poop though, that's just gross.)

Pal, if you're not spreading your own poop on whole wheat toast with mustard like it's braunschweiger and going whole ham on that poo poo every day, well, pal, I dunno what to tell you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you poop in the microwave and blast it for a few minutes it kills all the bacteria I'm sure. Which is why you should never do it. The only thing between depressed you and the future happy you is the amount of poop bacteria you injest!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cyril Sneer posted:

if you have to ask you don't understand it.

It's true I don't, that is why I am asking.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i prefer shower beers OP!

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im not a big fan of turd particles in my drinks no

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i prefer shower beers OP!

Actually, that's what the original plan was! Then I realized I had to poop too!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
My most proud moment was when i was on the shitter with a handle of jim beam and i passed out and faceplanted on the floor and my roommate walked in to see my naked rear end and a mound of poo poo (which ended up clogging thr toilet even with no paper added for the record) in the toilet. I woke up as he came in and barely was able to utter "hey whats up" before he slammed the door and we never looked at each other the same way since.

These are the risks you take in getting hammered on the toilet.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cyril Sneer posted:

Actually, that's what the original plan was! Then I realized I had to poop too!

From Shitter To Shower: A Beer Story.

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
It’s definately a summer feel OP, one I no longer indulge in due to alcoholism.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
shitter beers

A Tad Ghostal
Dec 2, 2014

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

uh, maybe because of the bier shits from the night before???

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
beer shits from ur shitter beers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cyril Sneer posted:

mods change the thread title plz

done

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
I usually open up my shower beer while on the john, do a poop, and then hop on in that hot shower and finish the rest of that tall boy.

So good.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
No OP, but I've had a cigarette in the bathtub.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I've had a sandwich in my comfy chair.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Cyril Sneer posted:

Any of you goons ever drink a beer while on the can? I'm doing it right now. You ever think about how much poop molecules you might be drinking?

Just put your mouth on the can/bottle and don't stop chugging, no way for poop to get inside.

Also you will reach a state of heightened equilibrium if you can chug as much volume in beer as the poop simultaneously coming out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Drinking beer on the shitter is alright. Having a smoke on the shitter is more satisfying for some reason imo.

• Locked thread