Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:MOD APPROVED:siren:

Our secret Santa organizer, wrestlemaniac, and friend of the forum Smoking Crow needs some help. He's in tough spot right now and the sooner he can get out of it the better. If you want to help, he's set up a fundraiser where you can chip in any amount you want. He has no electricity right now so I'm posting in his stead.

Here's the gofundme, with more details on the situation. Every little bit helps.
https://www.gofundme.com/help-crow-move-out-of-a-bad-place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
quick raise it by 10 bucks

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Wow goddamn over the cap in 5 hours, nice job goons

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

You can donate more if you want. I would use the money over goal for more groceries and possibly a second month of rent if I get that much

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

My power came back on

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm having a good lol at the 69 and 420 dollar donations.

Good luck Crow

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hope things get better, Crow.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Smoking Crow posted:

You can donate more if you want. I would use the money over goal for more groceries and possibly a second month of rent if I get that much

Finally, some stretch goals I can get behind

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Whoever donated $420, you are my drat hero.

(Ed: and yes the person who donated $500, that's also incredible, you're cool as hell)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Spiritus Nox posted:

Hope things get better, Crow.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I'm so happy you're getting out of your toxic situation Crow. I also wish for the best of luck with your future job hunting.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Good luck man.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Good luck Crow

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Hooray for gofundme and caring people on the internet. Stay safe someone i've heard of from a forum.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I can't believe I would get this much. I wasn't sure I could crack 750 and now I'm almost at 3k. Thank you so much

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Just a heads up, if you've donated or plan to donate, keep an eye on your donation. It looks like a couple of people's donations got canceled and refunded, possibly because GoFundMe found so many donations (and a couple of large ones at that) in a small amount of time as suspicious

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I'm Matoi Ryuko and I approve this message.

Good work everyone! We did it!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Thank you to everyone who helped me get over $3000! I will never forget your kindness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I'm in a bit of a financial pickle myself(mom's medical costs, yippee!) but I've got a few unconverted steambux on my account still, if you're bored and need a game to play, I can grab one for you. Ever played Dead Cells? That's all the roguelike rage these days.

• Locked thread