Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

boop the snoot posted:

They didn’t do poo poo on any PP in the last two games even if there were less of them. Caps just outplayed them big time.

I think they had one PP in each of the last 3 games after it being basically the reason they were able to make it a series.

Also your post isn’t even contrary to mine. I’m saying they NEEDED it cause they were getting whooped at full strength.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Jonny Nox posted:

Let's put it this way: someone should do a wellness check on Kawalimus, this is probably the most depressed he's ever been.

As far as Kawalimus is concerned, making the SCF just means that you can lose in the SCF.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

boop the snoot posted:

The lightning were missing a lot of shots. Not missing the goal, I mean their sticks completely missed the puck.

Not a good strategy but what do I know

It was both, unfortunately (for me).

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I'm not even a huge hockey guy and I think I'm going to cry

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I wonder what Bryce Harper is thinking right now. He's from Vegas and has been all in with the Knights all year

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

boop the snoot posted:

They didn’t do poo poo on any PP in the last two games even if there were less of them. Caps just outplayed them big time.

40% of the Lightning goals this series were scored on the PP. They didn't have many chances the last 2 games to get that clicking.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

I think touching the trophy probably doesn't affect if you win the cup or not

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

CAPS CAPS CAPS SO HAPPY YESSS

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Loqieu posted:

40% of the Lightning goals this series were scored on the PP. They didn't have many chances the last 2 games to get that clicking.
Live by the sword, and all that

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Jonny Nox posted:

Let's put it this way: someone should do a wellness check on Kawalimus, this is probably the most depressed he's ever been.

lmao

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

boop the snoot posted:

Live by the sword, and all that

For sure I’m not blaming the refs at all, clearly it went both ways.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

slev posted:

I think touching the trophy probably doesn't affect if you win the cup or not

GTFO of this hockey thread

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Jonny Nox posted:

Kawalimus was the first poster I ever blocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

I exclusively post while wearing a Kawalimus 69 Caps jersey

• Locked thread