Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/retirement-millennials-society/

What do you guys think of becoming of one flesh with the Gigathrax? Now, this isn't something I'd normally be interested in as I'm rather shy and I don't really enjoy having the fluids of eldritch beings flowing through me, but lately, I've just been wanting a change. And, not gonna lie, the part about absolving student debt really spoke to me. If I'd heard about the Gigathrax years ago, who knows, I might have even decided to merge my consciousness and absorb the knowledge of forever instead of going to art school. And then there's the beaks, of course. Who isn't up for a few thousand beaks?

I just wanted to get other people's take on it because when I brought it up with my parents they were really not into the idea of watching me meld with the Gigathrax. Personally I think they're just jealous because they missed their chance to get in by thirty five. And since it's unlikely that I will ever be able to retire, this is looking more and more like my best option. poo poo, if I don't become the Gigathrax I might never be anything. Yeah, I know people who are happy with their lives don't seek to be consumed by a fleshy composite entity from beyond the void, but how am I supposed to be happy in this messed up world? Just ignore everything that isn't the Gigathrax?

Anybody know what the actual cutoff age is, like is it as soon as you turn thirty five or at the end of your thirty-fifth year? I emailed the Gigathrax but I haven't got a reply yet.

Croisquessein fucked around with this message at 23:43 on May 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

lol just lol at joining the gigathrax instead of the googolmax, op

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
I'm so pathetic I fear my joining would cause some kind of End of Evangeline scenario, what assurance can the Gigathrax grant that I will not accidentally end all existence?

• Locked thread