Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite

by vyelkin
I open my mouth to ask “what seems to be the problem, officer?” But instead of words a huge cloud of weed smoke billows out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I was merely encouraging the proliferation of the police force through consensual procreation. I'm not entirely sure why you seem upset; do you have any tickets to the Policeman's Ball? You don't have any balls, you say? Well, that's sort of a shame I suppose!"

Koishi Komeiji

I stick my head out of the window and yell "Sir, Am I being detained, sir?" over and over again in a loud shrill voice before the cop can get anywhere near my car. He eventually gets tired of trying to talk over me and moves on to easier prey. This also works on bears.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I stick my head out of the window and yell "Sir, Am I being detained, sir?" over and over again in a loud shrill voice before the cop can get anywhere near my car. He eventually gets tired of trying to talk over me and moves on to easier prey. This also works on bears.

*gets out of car on stilts to appear larger than the bear in an attempt to threaten it off*

*ends up on normal-sized stretcher into an ambulance after being tased to the ground because it didn't work*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Applewhite

by vyelkin
The cop saunters up to the driver’s side window and looks inside. To his surprise, there’s no one behind the wheel! He looks around and makes eye contact with me sitting in the backseat. I shrug my shoulders as if to say “look, I’m as confused as you are.”

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Every time the cop is about to get to my window I pull forward another few feet, barely able to restrain my laughter.

----------------

Applewhite

by vyelkin
I roll down my window and I’m also dressed in full state trooper uniform complete with campaign hat. Taking advantage of his momentary confusion I begin to rattle off a whole list of violations he’s committed as I scribble furiously on my ticket pad.

Officer Fudd staggers back to his car, distraught at how he’s going to pay all these tickets. Realizing only after I start to drive away that he’s been duped.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 20:35 on May 28, 2018

----------------

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Thing only go downhill when the cop sees that my car is chockablock full of bootleg “gently caress the police” merchandise. I’m also wearing a blue “gently caress the police” hat and novelty sunglasses.

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
he also didn't appreciate me complimenting his halloween costume in March

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

offered the policeman a bagel and asked him if he was turned on by schmear

didn't end well; now I'm married to a cop

alnilam

Applewhite posted:

The cop saunters up to the driver’s side window and looks inside. To his surprise, there’s no one behind the wheel! He looks around and makes eye contact with me sitting in the backseat. I shrug my shoulders as if to say “look, I’m as confused as you are.”

Manifisto

license and registration, you say? *pretends to look for them* looks like they've disappeared! *starts reaching towards the police officer's face* and anyway I'm not sure how you're going to run them with such dirty ears . . .

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Me, getting ready with the party popper as he approaches my vehicle: “oh man, Jim’s gonna be so surprised; he thought everyone forgot his birthday...”

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Applewhite posted:

----------------

drilldo squirt

Manifisto posted:

license and registration, you say? *pretends to look for them* looks like they've disappeared! *starts reaching towards the police officer's face* and anyway I'm not sure how you're going to run them with such dirty ears . . .

----------------

Twenty Four

Flip a couple of U-turns, pull up behind him, get out and ask him if he knows why you pulled him over.

drilldo squirt

*Lowers sunglasses flirtatiously* Hello officer.

----------------

LifeSunDeath

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
"Look I'm a Sovereign Citizen and no matter what you say I will not get out of this car nor do I have a valid license in your country and drug/gun/sex laws do no apply to me, so...check mate is what I'm saying officer"

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
no not you, the other police

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

kalel

No, excuse you officer

take the moon

by sebmojo
e: didnt workshop this enough

take the moon fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 1, 2018

----------------

Twenty Four

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No, can we play Hot or Cold to find out?"

"Uh... okay?"

"I was driving way too awesome!"

"Umm, cold, really cold."

"I was driving pretty awesome?"

"...Warmer."

peanut

the police officer opens my car door only to find another door. the police officer opens the second door only to find another door. the police officer opens the third door only to find another door...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

Sorry for all the trouble officer, I'm ready to cooperate with your procedures. All my documents are in the glove compartment. I'm sure you'll find what you need in there. *wink wink*

*2 dozen packets of instant ramen and plastic forks fall out*

You have a nice evening too, officer.

• Locked thread