Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
speedrunner ep was great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

The poets are possibly the best recurring characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqA2WoYo3pE

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I'm just glad that Joseph (no relation) Rogan is finally out of that toxic relationship he had with that psycho Keegan. Hoping his creative juices really get flowing again and we get a new 22 page chap book by the end of this decade.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

The Ballad of Brewer Grouse was a little disappointing :( The songs were great but the humor didn’t have the breadth or depth of their other movies.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
be that as it may

fairlight
May 18, 2007

snoremac posted:

Charles has produced good songs but the production on The Hours is next level. And wasted on the worst loving lyrics, as it should be.

Yeah it’s a perfect ripoff of yeezus era kanye

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Is the joke about The Matrix case having a Mrs Doubtfire disc inside it transphobic?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

assembling a group of SA’s finest minds, to settle this question once and for all.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Gripweed posted:

Is the joke about The Matrix case having a Mrs Doubtfire disc inside it transphobic?

this is the best post anyone's ever made on yhe internet

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Charles sucks so loving much, he hosed up the poetry bit and as soon as they introduce the aphrodisiac bit at the end he refused to engage. He's such a lazy dick!

Be that as it may

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

When I saw this description I was just like, you really didn't need to specify which character was created by Charles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Wine Moms and Hot Lips were so good, they need to problematic episodes again.