Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
mercifully, its over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
What exactly was the ref waiting for there? Looked like he was afraid of getting hit if he got between them.

e: actually i guess only the last couple on the ground really landed

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
jesus christ that was bad

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The HAHAHA tattooed on Spitz's dick seems sadly ironic now.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Thank gently caress the ref called that before the bell.

Not because Spitz was in any serious danger, but gently caress watching another round of that

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That cutman loving loves Vinc :lol:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gillespie comes so hard and so fast apparently

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Well this has been three minutes of grapplemauling so far.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

I wonder how far Gillespie will go at lightweight, he's looked dominant whenever i've seen him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
While not as impressive as the Rick Story arm triangle from full guard, the half guard version is still pretty cool.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Alright time for Rivera v Morales to save the card

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Brown Paper Bag posted:

I wonder how far Gillespie will go at lightweight, he's looked dominant whenever i've seen him

He might end up being one of those guys who can go to the top of the division but whose outcomes will depend on matchups. Skill-wise think he's a tough match for Khabib or Kevin Lee, but the guys with good defensive footwork and accurate strikes (Barboza, Conor, maybe even Tony) might be able to chop him up.

Who's the best pure jiu jitsu guy at 155?

Anyway, make him fight Olivier Aubin-Mercier next, and do it in Montreal.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Moraes is sick

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Holy gently caress

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Welp.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That sounded like a bo jackson homerun hit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

AHAHAHAHA

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
cya

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

:stare: goddamn

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bonk. Give that man a title shot right now.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Well, look at that.

meatloafkitten
Mar 2, 2004

To the KISS-copter!
Good, now I can go to bed.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lol

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

That sounded like a bo jackson homerun hit.

And he did it on one leg like Bo

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
HOLY poo poo

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Bonk. Give that man a title shot right now.

That was more of a crack and yes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I had to pee and missed it. Wow.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Can't wait to hear Marlon's mickey mouse voice

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Oh man that's really the way he talks?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Anik looks like he's trying to not crack up at Marlon's voice.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Marlon Moraes: Boxing with Kicks

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I settled in for a long drawn out war and nope. Fuuuuuck Moraes is good.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

gently caress the Teymur brothers by the way, look at this poo poo:

The whole first round looked like this to me

This one taken literally 2 seconds after the ref goes "Close your fingers daniel"

Bonus

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Idg why the brother who was 4-0 UFC fighting a named opponent was on the undercard, while the brother who was 0-1 UFC against a nobody was on the main.

:confused:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Brut posted:

gently caress the Teymur brothers by the way, look at this poo poo:

The whole first round looked like this to me

This one taken literally 2 seconds after the ref goes "Close your fingers daniel"

Bonus

Uh ok

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

CommonShore posted:

Idg why the brother who was 4-0 UFC fighting a named opponent was on the undercard, while the brother who was 0-1 UFC against a nobody was on the main.

They forgot who was who. :ssh:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

CommonShore posted:

I think he was short notice replacement for someone else, either way though considering the blatant eyeraking we saw from his brother and this poo poo from him, I don't want to see either one fight again.

On the other hand Julio Arce looked solid and I'm looking forward to watching more of him.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Brut posted:

I think he was short notice replacement for someone else, either way though considering the blatant eyeraking we saw from his brother and this poo poo from him, I don't want to see either one fight again.

On the other hand Julio Arce looked solid and I'm looking forward to watching more of him.

It was actually David Teymur that was the replacement for this card, Nik Lentz was originally scheduled to fight Leonardo Santos but he dropped out with an injury. My guess on the card placement is that Julio Arce is a Tuesday night contenders guy and he's from New York.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

I'm still mad at Herb Dean for the worst warning for inactivity against David Teymur in his fight against Drakkar Klose

• Locked thread