Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
being in trouble is a fake idea call in sick from work tomorrow and the next time you go to work steal something and bring it home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I don’t have a job, being able to sleep in is more symbolic of how I’ve given up in life more than a luxury afforded to me. I only wake up early when I have something to live for, say a loud traffic accident outside or to parade around naked while the landlord checks to make sure my pit bulls don’t climb into the wall cavity where I threw a wine bottle

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
stealing is wrong OP

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

paul_soccer10 posted:

being in trouble is a fake idea

achewood #1

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Achewood is so good

• Locked thread