Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Trump
Whitlock
God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Please keep voting for two more days, thanks.

currently trump is winning on first ballot: Trump 12 1st votes, whitlock 6, god 2.

e. also if anyone would like to make a 2018 douchebag tracking thread, we're starting to get fresh content for it.
https://twitter.com/TomVH/status/1028047628607676416

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Well obviously Trump won, big surprise there, he's a douchebag forever.

Thanks everyone for participating!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Well some serious poo poo is gonna need to happen to not have UMaryland win it next year. Yikes.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

seiferguy posted:

Well some serious poo poo is gonna need to happen to not have UMaryland win it next year. Yikes.

It's early, I'm still annoyed that Trump won, at least he won't be eligible next year.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

seiferguy posted:

Urban Meyer might have something to say about that.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Jerry Jones is still not in the hall of fame. Don't count him out.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Nah the Trump result is pretty appropriate for this year. Who else has been discussed more as a huge douchebag both here and in the wider football world? A massive racist in a position of power trying to control what players think and say, he's basically the number one antagonist of all thinking football fans. I am glad we got it over with but it was inevitable for this year

Big Jay Cutler
Sep 2, 2011

IT'S ME
and god weasels out of all responsibility again

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Incoherence posted:

Urban Meyer might have something to say about that.

UMaryland literally killed a player on the field. I know Urban Meyer is a shithead who covered for his assistant's wife-beating, but there's no excuse for running a toxic program that kills a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

seiferguy posted:

UMaryland literally killed a player on the field. I know Urban Meyer is a shithead who covered for his assistant's wife-beating, but there's no excuse for running a toxic program that kills a kid.

What's the excuse for covering up wife-beating? :thunk:

• Locked thread