Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Kilometers Davis posted:

Missed the fights, anyone wanna run down the cool details for me?

Sad Punk lost because he’s a rad dude but eh it is what it is. I’m glad he’s doing this for himself but he should know he’s in a rough position all around. Definitely done with main cards.

Fight pass prelims except the rashad fight are all good. The heavyweight fight with de la rocha in it during the fs1 prelims was also solid as can be, and the Romero/Whittaker fight was dope.

Nothing else was really all that interesting or memorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I mean, the Rashad fight was good in the way that it ended, sooo :shrug:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Shad fights worth watching, it's like a minute long

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I mean it’s more just sad than bad.

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Blaydes re-creating the fire extinguisher scene from Irreversible was cool, even if the rounds leading up to it were not that exciting.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Josuke Higashikata posted:

https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/1005689973201240064

Colby stepping up to Bisping for some bants. Embarrassing.

He can definitely fight but it's also great that he thinks he speaks like chael or connor or even a diaz but sounds infinitely more retarded than any of them

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I can't believe I'm going to be cheering for Tyron Woodley in their fight.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I caught up with some highlights and whatnot and all I can say is wow I can’t wait for Colby to get destroyed by someone asap he’s insufferable on an impressive level and sounds so god drat stupid all the time

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Unless Woodley lands a huge right hand early (which could happen) Covington will grind out a win.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

eric posted:

Unless Woodley lands a huge right hand early (which could happen) Covington will grind out a win.

woodley is as good or better a wreslter than Colby and is also bigger than him.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

As the only Woodley fan on the forums I’m super into the idea of the wrestlefucking that could take place in that fight

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/JoeWhite48228/status/1005643125845569536

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I saw that, but was also really toasted so I wasn't sure if I was just imagining things. I'm glad Jackson got to have a good fight and get paid because he'll probably never fight in the UFC again or he's going to get fed to some monster out of dana-spite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Kilometers Davis posted:

As the only Woodley fan on the forums

Excuse you

• Locked thread