Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

slycooper20 posted:

So, are you guys going to try and make the alternate ending boss fight look good, or is Kaubocks just going to stand in place so Panzer can shoot him (and maybe miss a few times, judging by how much she missed during the original)?

Vincent will stand calmly in place, while a trillion bullets miss, then ricochet around the level and eventually hit him, if the Borderlands 2 Let's Stream is anything to go by.

e: To be fair, I imagine the final battle will end up the exact same way, just that PanzerLeo will grab the gun and shoot Vinny at the end. I can't really imagine there being much difference between the rest of the fight. ( Maybe Leo can escape if the boat isn't damaged enough? Or maybe that'll crash no matter what. )

SubNat fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jul 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slycooper20
Feb 14, 2014

I AM REVOLVER OSHAWOTT

SubNat posted:

Vincent will stand calmly in place, while a trillion bullets miss, then ricochet around the level and eventually hit him, if the Borderlands 2 Let's Stream is anything to go by.

e: To be fair, I imagine the final battle will end up the exact same way, just that PanzerLeo will grab the gun and shoot Vinny at the end. I can't really imagine there being much difference between the rest of the fight. ( Maybe Leo can escape if the boat isn't damaged enough? Or maybe that'll crash no matter what. )

The boat will crash no matter what once Leo goes off the ramp. Also, in reality, the final fight is based on which character has the most health, because apparently if you have the lower health, you move way slower, and you pretty much have zero chance of getting the gun first.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
You know what you could play if you wanted to do stupid crime men coop some more? Kane & Lynch and/or sequel.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

malkav11 posted:

You know what you could play if you wanted to do stupid crime men coop some more? Kane & Lynch and/or sequel.

Why would you try to hurt them like this.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

Night10194 posted:

Why would you try to hurt them like this.

I know that the two games have a reputation as being awful but they're not any worse than the shooting sequences in this game and they do some interesting things - especially the second one.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Bonus video time! What would it have looked like if Kaubocks had stood perfectly still and let me shoot him in the chest 100 or so times? Time to find out!

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
So the only thing I was spoiled about for this game was that there were two different endings, and that Leo grew a lovely beard in one of them.

Speaking of which

I felt compelled

White Coke
May 29, 2015
This game is console only right? We'll never see a beard mod.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Leo and his lovely beard is the superior crime dad.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

White Coke posted:

This game is console only right? We'll never see a beard mod.

Nope, you can buy it on Origin. And just like the console version, only one person needs to buy it for both people to play online.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

This was amazing to watch from beginning to end.

Thanks for sharing this gem I'd never have even heard of otherwise.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

God drat it did how did I miss this thread fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Wait, how did Leo get out of the warehouse surrounded by cops?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
He won the duel, by code of honor they had to let him go.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Tenebrais posted:

Wait, how did Leo get out of the warehouse surrounded by cops?

The beard came in really fast.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
In a shocking twist, he was also an undercover cop.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

malkav11 posted:

In a shocking twist, he was also an undercover cop.

From the USSR.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Nah, from Sweden. Those accents kept making me think of Peter Stormare trying to sound American.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Watched all the videos, this game kicks all the rear end it needed to in exactly the right ways. I really like how there is no good ending where everyone's happy. Doesn't sacrifice its twist for the sake of feelings.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Camel Pimp posted:

So the only thing I was spoiled about for this game was that there were two different endings, and that Leo grew a lovely beard in one of them.

Speaking of which

I felt compelled

incredible i love it

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

There is a good ending where everyone's happy and it's one where they let crime win.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

It's time... for the very last bonus vid. We recorded this on Saturday and I edited it together really fast lol. It's everything we missed!!!!! It's all the things!!! Thank you so much for watching our LP! Enjoy this smorgasbord of dumbassery!

Speaking of smorgasbords of poo poo check out this new thread for the next thing Kaubocks and I are doing together!!! It's real dumb!! Borderlands 2!!!!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Camel Pimp posted:

Speaking of which

I felt compelled

also poo poo im late replying to this but fuckin lol thank you, I love it

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
I gotta say, I really didn't expect to enjoy this LP as much as I did, but this was a drat good time.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Thanks again for a great LP, guys.

https://i.imgur.com/bPd9Kk9.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I definitely enjoyed this.

And again, sorry for watching your stuff and being inspired to crime.

• Locked thread