Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Fractally cursed, enlarge at own risk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'm not parsing that. Give us the gist.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont know what's going on in that but i saw the furry ancap's oc and from my twitter tl i've picked up on the fact there's something of a feud going on between him and dapperton. whatever is going on, the NAP is being violated! from what ive gathered more stuff about it can be found on bat'ko's tl.

https://twitter.com/mreco12/status/1013626714692284417?s=21

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
IIRC a YouTube 'communist' with a history of starting poo poo told the furry ancap that a bunch of YouTube leftists were part of a doxxing server and gave him obviously edited screenshots as proof, so now people have basically been seeing if there's a limit on what he's dumb enough to fall for and to date, nobody's found one.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm not parsing that. Give us the gist.

Leftypol has been in a feud with dappertons gang predictably this has resulted in some cursed ancap content being unearthed

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

reignonyourparade posted:

IIRC a YouTube 'communist' with a history of starting poo poo told the furry ancap that a bunch of YouTube leftists were part of a doxxing server and gave him obviously edited screenshots as proof, so now people have basically been seeing if there's a limit on what he's dumb enough to fall for and to date, nobody's found one.

Yeah I remember this happening about two weeks ago. Mr. Dapperton was spreading it around along with Esoteric Entity, despite knowing that the person who gave Eso the evidence was the same guy who doxxed himself.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/mrdapperton/status/837802760791711744

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

My public persona is Jason Voorhees but for capitalism.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

My public persona is Jason Voorhees but for capitalism.

Too late US army beat you too it.

https://twitter.com/us_stratcom/status/984886754795839489

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

This sentence is missing "on a."

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

This is driving me crazy, because I'm sure there was a literal Jason Voorhees in the Ancap Original Character/Mr. Dapperton crew, but I can't find the group pick to prove it.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is driving me crazy, because I'm sure there was a literal Jason Voorhees in the Ancap Original Character/Mr. Dapperton crew, but I can't find the group pick to prove it.

i know the one you're talking about and yeah there is a literal jason ancap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah there's multiple ancap Jason's

• Locked thread