Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
A fool, a simpleton: "FBI agents are practically apex predators. They're highly trained operatives, masters of psychology and interrogation techniques. They can disarm and incapacitate you with one hand behind their backs. They're profficient in every martial art known to men. They're some seriously scary, tough motherfuckers."

Agent Lance McKnight: *sighs, pops some Lexapro and multitabs between /r/politics and Haberman's twitter feed* "Christ, I'm not in the mood for Cheeto Benito's antics today."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Willie Tomg posted:

were you at all politically cognizant in 2001-2003 era discourse, because uhhhhhh.......

I guess not.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Metal Cat posted:

A fool, a simpleton: "FBI agents are practically apex predators. They're highly trained operatives, masters of psychology and interrogation techniques. They can disarm and incapacitate you with one hand behind their backs. They're profficient in every martial art known to men. They're some seriously scary, tough motherfuckers."

Agent Lance McKnight: *sighs, pops some Lexapro and multitabs between /r/politics and Haberman's twitter feed* "Christ, I'm not in the mood for Cheeto Benito's antics today."

lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Metal Cat posted:

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

As bad as it is right now, it was worse from 9-11 until like, 2006 when it became okay to admit on cable networks that the guy who had shoes thrown at him by Iraqis might have done some things wrong in Iraq.

MSNBC wasn't "MSNBC" until obama beat hillary and proved there was a market for voices to the center-left of clinton

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

14:32:15, Agent 1: Yeah I totally am. You should do it yourself, just go to pottermore.com.

14:33:05, Agent 2: okay ill try it

14:33:10, Agent 1: Haha, can’t wait

14:36:55, Agent 2: oh, oh no. no it didn’t

14:38:40, Agent 1: What?! TELL ME!

14:40:01, Agent 2: I’m… I’m a slytherin

[Voice transcript]

15:10:04, Internal Security Officer 1: Hello, how may I help you?

15:10:06, Agent 1: Hi, I’d, uh, I'd like to make a report

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

@_agent_ksl
Every time you come at team @FBI and say we are sad and loveless, we’ve got the receipts to show our joy.
I’m going to share a whole bunch of photos and brag on people I love, because doing so brings me joy. Join me?
|
@_agent_ksl
Let’s start with my AMAZING friend @justice_jenna, who led the digital infiltration team with strength and grace; she recruited me to join the bureau in April ’15.
|
@_agent_ksl
The indomitable @amandahitman hired me to join her team and supported me unconditionally. When a friend of mine was killed in a car crash and I shot the other party in revenge, Amanda didn’t blink in helping me cover my tracks. She’s also the funniest bitch, God I love her
|
@_agent_ksl
SPEAKING Of EMAIL LADIES, lets talk about how @lizzarenditionsky retaught me to plant incriminating emails and continues to send me the funniest texts ever; I can’t freakin wait to go to her wedding next year (hi, @conoco_sp!)
|
@_agent_ksl
Want to talk about strength, speed, and savagery? Then you must be talking about @EmmyAR15, whose heart is so strong she carried on beating my suspects with a phonebook on more than one occasion.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
i can't believe that the fbi not only hired two libs, but they also ended up as lovers, and also were powerful enough to try to take down the Trump campaign. How many more libs and lovers are the FBI covering up??

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

i can't believe that the fbi not only hired two libs, but they also ended up as lovers, and also were powerful enough to try to take down the Trump campaign. How many more libs and lovers is the FBI covering up??

there are far more than two libs in the fbi. in fact, its full of them.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe these were the only libs in the fbi

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Jenny Agutter posted:

14:32:15, Agent 1: Yeah I totally am. You should do it yourself, just go to pottermore.com.

[Voice transcript]

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

*radicalizing a mentally challenged muslim teen* I declare myself “in” for four years of resistance against Donald Trump and everything his administration represents.

*handing over fake bomb-making ingredients* I stand with activists around the country and will fight for access to abortion and reproductive health care.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

FBI Agent Morley: domhnalll drumpfs is the worst president. He makes me freaking sick as heck!
Rakem Balogun: [doesn’t say poo poo because there’s a boot on his throat]

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Jenny Agutter posted:

[Voice transcript]

holy poo poo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jenny Agutter posted:

[Voice transcript]

lol

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Jenny Agutter posted:

[Voice transcript]

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

resistance hero! school those Republicans!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jenny Agutter posted:

Agent Simon was irritable. He should have been happy: today would be the peak of his career so far. Three members of the UC Irvine Muslim Student Society had been sharing anti-american memes on facebook and he was the one making the collar. But he couldn’t bring himself to smile, not knowning that man was in the white house.

lol nice thread op

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
brave fbi officers protect us from internal threats and external threats

this is a slanderous thread

Top City Homo has issued a correction as of 15:17 on Jul 14, 2018

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

Agent Simon was irritable. He should have been happy: today would be the peak of his career so far. Three members of the UC Irvine Muslim Student Society had been sharing anti-american memes on facebook and he was the one making the collar. But he couldn’t bring himself to smile, not knowning that man was in the white house.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Jenny Agutter posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

brave fbi officers protect us from internal threats and external threats

this is a slanderous thread

nah the FBI is actually full of libs. it comes from the top

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

'you feel disconnected, like you're out of the fight here in the billings office. there are a lot of good people, putting up a good fight back in dc, trying to save the homeland from this administration. thankfully, we just write up everything on the crow reservation as suicides and no one who matters ever comes asking, which gives us a lot of time to be active on twitter.'
- special agent dave gunberg

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

how old is the x-files? we're probably getting a crop of fuckers who idolized mulder and scully

i wonder how many burn out after they find out there's no x-files just a bunch of white collar oorahs

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jenny Agutter posted:

nah the FBI is actually full of libs. it comes from the top

Fart Boys, Inc

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jenny Agutter posted:

Mulder and Scully finally have him cornered. The man who cost Hillary the election! Bernard Sanders! Mulder approaches with his handcuffs as Scully keeps her handgun trained on the elderly man. She notices a shadow cross the ground. She looks up just as a bird flies right at her face, veering away at the last second. She sees more birds flying after it. "Mulder watch out" she cries while shielding her face. Hundreds of birds are descending on them now, pecking at their hair and clothes, and they realize Bernie is covered in birds as well, but he is not afraid. As they watch helplessly, Bernie's feet lift off the ground. Slowly at first, but soon he is flying away at incredible velocity. "just another case for the x files" intones mulde as the man disappears over the horizon

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jenny Agutter posted:

Mulder and Scully finally have him cornered. The man who cost Hillary the election! Bernard Sanders! Mulder approaches with his handcuffs as Scully keeps her handgun trained on the elderly man. She notices a shadow cross the ground. She looks up just as a bird flies right at her face, veering away at the last second. She sees more birds flying after it. "Mulder watch out" she cries while shielding her face. Hundreds of birds are descending on them now, pecking at their hair and clothes, and they realize Bernie is covered in birds as well, but he is not afraid. As they watch helplessly, Bernie's feet lift off the ground. Slowly at first, but soon he is flying away at incredible velocity. "just another case for the x files" intones mulde as the man disappears over the horizon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H67hGgfT_iw

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Metal Cat posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

jfood posted:

'you feel disconnected, like you're out of the fight here in the billings office. there are a lot of good people, putting up a good fight back in dc, trying to save the homeland from this administration. thankfully, we just write up everything on the crow reservation as suicides and no one who matters ever comes asking, which gives us a lot of time to be active on twitter.'
- special agent dave gunberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Metal Cat posted:

lmao

• Locked thread