Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

"we've decoded the message, sir," said the nervous young radio telescope technician. "it is definitely coming from another star, and it was definitely sent by an alien intelligence."

"and? what does it say????"

unable to speak, the technician handed over a typewritten slip. on it was printed "MEET HORNY LOCAL SINGLES IN YOUR SOLAR SYSTEM RADIO SCL-23445QZ"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the green-skinned ufo pilot was insistent. "look at it from my perspective," he said. "you say you own the place, but the dolphins say the same thing, and they've shown me a deed. we've prepaid, so as far as we're concerned we're entitled to stay here for the next two millenia. if you have an issue with that, take it up with spacebnb."

City of Glompton

*succession of sonic booms* Hello, may I speak to the decision-maker of this planet? Hi, nice to meet you, my name in [unintelligible] and I'm with A1 Ocean Cleaners. We're out in your galaxy this century, offering free sample ocean cleanings. We use and all-natural process and if you like the results we have a special discount for inhabited planets and...oh. Are you sure? Okay. Well, have a nice day.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

*succession of sonic booms* Hello, may I speak to the decision-maker of this planet? Hi, nice to meet you, my name in [unintelligible] and I'm with A1 Ocean Cleaners. We're out in your galaxy this century, offering free sample ocean cleanings. We use and all-natural process and if you like the results we have a special discount for inhabited planets and...oh. Are you sure? Okay. Well, have a nice day.

lol

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

"we've decoded the message, sir," said the nervous young radio telescope technician. "it is definitely coming from another star, and it was definitely sent by an alien intelligence."

"and? what does it say????"

unable to speak, the technician handed over a typewritten slip. on it was printed "MEET HORNY LOCAL SINGLES IN YOUR SOLAR SYSTEM RADIO SCL-23445QZ"

*Determined to fulfill the aliens request, I go to the local bar and manage to meet horny local singles*

*Returns home, alone, lonely, but mission accomplished*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Alien: Take me to your leader!

Me: Ok!

*we both walk inside my house*

Me: Honey, we have company!

Alien: You are the leader?

My wife *eyeing me*: If he knows what's good for him I am!

Me: Can I offer you something to eat, drink or smoke?

Alien: Sure!

*hands alien a packed bowl pointing out how to carb and pull the bowl out to clear the tube*

Alien: Ah! An Earthling delicacy!

*hits bowl, holds smoke, drinks bong water then eats bong*

Alien (burping out smoke): That was refreshing! A smoke, a drink and a snack all in one! May I have another?

Me: That was my favorite bong... I have a back-up though!

Alien: I feel bad for eating your favorite bong, can I make it up to you by showing you all the secrets of the universe and how to keep it all stuffed into your brain without any of it leaking out?

Me: Sure!

-end-

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

x'sqzzl towered majestically over the president of earth. its mouth-tendrils wiggled as it spoke.

"so you do not have any interstellar space ships?"

"sadly, we do not, ambassador. but we have lofty dreams, and perhaps with your help we will one day reach the stars."

"perhaps," said x'sqzzl. it extended a pseudopod, as if in a gesture of friendship. but suddenly the pseudopod tapped the president on the shoulder, firmly.

"TAG, YOU'RE IT" it exclaimed, then hopped into its spaceship, never to return.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

x'sqzzl towered majestically over the president of earth. its mouth-tendrils wiggled as it spoke.

"sadly, we do not, ambassador. but we have lofty dreams, and perhaps with your help we will one day reach the stars."

"perhaps," said x'sqzzl. it extended a pseudopod, as if in a gesture of friendship. but suddenly the pseudopod tapped the president on the shoulder, firmly.

:)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

please let it be this

thank you luvcow for the sig

MockingQuantum

The saucer fills the sky, dwarfing the UN building. A line of blinding white light bisects the alien ship, extending out into the night sky. It pierces the darkness, before swinging earthwards, burying itself in the ground before the gathered diplomats. From within the ship, two quadruped silhouettes materialize. They descend the beam of hard-light, seemingly growing in size with every stride. Gasps of awe and wonder ripple across the crowd.

Finally, the alien beings reach the earth and pause to regard humanity.

<<THIS PLACE CANNOT SUPPORT OUR TRUE FORMS, SO WE HAVE ADOPTED NEW PHYSICAL SHELLS THAT MAY BE PLEASING TO YOU>> the first being booms.

<<I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?>> the second asks, then proceeds to lick its butthole.

<<WOW. MUCH EARTH. SO PLANET>> adds the first, before chasing its tail.

thank you luvcow for the sig

FluffieDuckie

MockingQuantum posted:

The saucer fills the sky, dwarfing the UN building. A line of blinding white light bisects the alien ship, extending out into the night sky. It pierces the darkness, before swinging earthwards, burying itself in the ground before the gathered diplomats. From within the ship, two quadruped silhouettes materialize. They descend the beam of hard-light, seemingly growing in size with every stride. Gasps of awe and wonder ripple across the crowd.

<<THIS PLACE CANNOT SUPPORT OUR TRUE FORMS, SO WE HAVE ADOPTED NEW PHYSICAL SHELLS THAT MAY BE PLEASING TO YOU>> the first being booms.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

Alien: Take me to your leader!

Me: Ok!

*we both walk inside my house*

Me: Honey, we have company!

Alien: You are the leader?

My wife *eyeing me*: If he knows what's good for him I am!

Me: Can I offer you something to eat, drink or smoke?

Alien: Sure!

*hands alien a packed bowl pointing out how to carb and pull the bowl out to clear the tube*

Alien: Ah! An Earthling delicacy!

*hits bowl, holds smoke, drinks bong water then eats bong*

Alien (burping out smoke): That was refreshing! A smoke, a drink and a snack all in one! May I have another?

Me: That was my favorite bong... I have a back-up though!

Alien: I feel bad for eating your favorite bong, can I make it up to you by showing you all the secrets of the universe and how to keep it all stuffed into your brain without any of it leaking out?

Me: Sure!

-end-

MockingQuantum posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

MockingQuantum posted:

lol

• Locked thread