Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i like that in the gift shop you can set it to sell barbasol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I built an arena the other day so i decided it was time to put it back into use after using it for one mission.

Ankylosaurus v Ceratosaurus

The defenders face off having been let out of their holding areas

The Ankylosaurus swung its club tail into the Ceratosaurus wounding it severely, and the Ceratosaurus struck back with a bite that too brought its opponent to critical health. Unfortunately i didnt get a screenshot of either of those attacks, because i was flying the helicopter like an idiot.

Here the Ankylosaurus backs away injured as the also weakened Ceratosaurus weighs its options.

The fight breaks off for a second and the Ankylosaurus attempts to retreat into a holding area because I forgot to close the gates after they got out. Realizing it has nowhere to go and with the Ceratosaurus closing in it comes back out

After another standoff the Ankylosaurus is too weak to get another attack against the guarded Ceratosaurus and in a move of desperation the Ceratosaurus lunges for its opponents neck

The Ceratosaurus is the victor. Here it stands over its fallen opponent. I will have to rework the genomes and breed another Ankylosaurus for now

It manages to get a few bites of the Ankylosaurus corpse before I can fully tranq it

The Arena is cleared

HORMELCHILI fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Jun 20, 2018

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

I built an arena the other day so i decided it was time to put it back into use after using it for one mission.

Ankylosaurus v Ceratosaurus

The defenders face off having been let out of their holding areas

The Ankylosaurus swung its club tail into the Ceratosaurus wounding it severely, and the Ceratosaurus struck back with a bite that too brought its opponent to critical health. Unfortunately i didnt get a screenshot of either of those attacks, because i was flying the helicopter like an idiot.

Here the Ankylosaurus backs away injured as the also weakened Ceratosaurus weighs its options.

The fight breaks off for a second and the Ankylosaurus attempts to retreat into a holding area because I forgot to close the gates after they got out. Realizing it has nowhere to go and with the Ceratosaurus closing in it comes back out

After another standoff the Ankylosaurus is too weak to get another attack against the guarded Ceratosaurus and in a move of desperation the Ceratosaurus lunges for its opponents neck

The Ceratosaurus is the victor. Here it stands over its fallen opponent. I will have to rework the genomes and breed another Ankylosaurus for now

It manages to get a few bites of the Ankylosaurus corpse before I can fully tranq it

The Arena is cleared

$50 on yossy's next match

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

sneaking into a smoky tijuana back room to watch underground dinosaur fights

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

sneaking into a smoky tijuana back room to watch underground dinosaur fights

In Training
Jun 28, 2008