Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

P-Mack posted:

I had a hosed up dream but it had one game related part where I had to help a little kid fix an old special edition pokemon DS that was apparently powered not by batteries but by this giant hairy legged spider. I'm arachnophobic but this spider was missing half it's legs and I kind of felt bad for it. The DS worked fine after we got the spider back in even though half the leg chambers were empty.
This perfectly represents how I feel about playing old game consoles. True poetry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
goldmine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

i thought i was getting better but apparentl it's a resonable temperature in here and i'm sweating like i'm in alabama, so i'm probably going to have soem hosed up fever dreams, haha. im taking tylenol but i'm still coughing and it feels like its a million degreees. if i die please don't let this thread be my legacy.

Bicyclops posted:

that's q quote from peter pan. dustin hoffman never says that in the movie, or, probably, in the video game. i don't know, i only rented it.

These are the last posts he ever made....

heehee
Sep 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 19 minutes!
Bicyclops memorial goldmine

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

heeheex2 posted:

Bicyclops memorial goldmine

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goldmine