Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

one time i was playing Super Mario World with a roommate, and he was getting bored because he kept dying really quickly and having to wait for me to finish a level, so he told me you could kill the bone fish with a cape attack, and he managed to be convincing enough that i tried it and lost my cape. i survived the level anyway and then he immediately died again, so he offered to make some frozen chicken nuggets while i played the next level. then he put a bunch of habanero pepper sauce on one of the nuggets as a prank, so my face was numb from the spicyness.

This isn't really a lie story but when I would play Super Mario Bros. 3 with my brother he would always force me into the battle mode when it was my turn to play and he would beat me every single time so I would never actually get a turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

one time i was playing Super Mario World with a roommate, and he was getting bored because he kept dying really quickly and having to wait for me to finish a level, so he told me you could kill the bone fish with a cape attack, and he managed to be convincing enough that i tried it and lost my cape. i survived the level anyway and then he immediately died again, so he offered to make some frozen chicken nuggets while i played the next level. then he put a bunch of habanero pepper sauce on one of the nuggets as a prank, so my face was numb from the spicyness.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chickie nugs bra? Ha HA! I'll cook some up right now playa. You just focus on the screen my man. I'll be back in two shizzakes of a dog's tail! Ha ha. Little motherfucker...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Chickie nugs bra? Ha HA! I'll cook some up right now playa. You just focus on the screen my man. I'll be back in two shizzakes of a dog's tail! Ha ha. Little motherfucker...

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

ahaha

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bicyclops posted:

Fool me once, shame on me....

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
how could you give your own brother the ol spicy nugs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dunno if it counts but I'm thinking about how I invited bob to the Imp Zone Fightmans discord, which has chat channels for every game except Smash bros, lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
When I was in the 6th grade a kid in my class told me there was a cheat that let you drive the tank in any Goldeneye level, but you had to beat every mission on 00 Agent to unlock it. I tried for so long but could never do it. I should have known better because of levels like Frigate where a tank would never work.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Dunno if it counts but I'm thinking about how I invited bob to the Imp Zone Fightmans discord, which has chat channels for every game except Smash bros, lmfao.

it will when the time comes.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

extremebuff posted:

it will when the time comes.

it'll be the only room after True Gamer Rapture

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

it'll be the only room after True Gamer Rapture

there are like 10x more people in the fg discord than actual iz posters

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah most of them don’t post here lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Most of them don't even talk to us or play fighting games with us, I have no idea who they are or why they joined. I considered just kicking all the inactive people but they don't bother anyone so I leave them be.

• Locked thread