Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
(and other household tools, fixtures, etc.)

Vacuum - Neutral Evil
Opportunistic, devours all without exception

Toaster Oven - Lawful Good
Reliable, accurate, consistent results

Microwave - Chaotic Evil
Volatile, unpredictable, heats your food fast... at a price :twisted:

Garbage Can - True neutral
Always does it's job but wouldn't count on in in a pinch :thunk:

don't think too hard about these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

staple remover - lawful good

hear me out on this one. it looks like a vampire robot from hell, but it's good at its job (it never fucks up the way a stapler sometimes does) and waits patiently for its rare opportunity to help out. also it puts up with when you sophomorically pretend to chomp your co-workers' fingers or whatever, and never complains.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's not an appliance but Saran Wrap (or Satan Wrap) is Lawful Evil

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

Blender - Chaotic, Good/Evil depending on how you use it

City of Glompton

garbage disposal - lawful evil

the world of the sink has rules, and if you go down the garbage disposal side, expect a fight for your life

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FutonForensic

ceiling fan: chaotic evil

kills people in their sleep. loves being battered with poo poo. sick & twisted :evilbuddy:

Robot Made of Meat

Splatmaster posted:

It's not an appliance but Saran Wrap (or Satan Wrap) is Lawful Evil

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
dog perspective:
all loud appliances are evil
car is chaotic neutral. sometimes car rides to park (good), sometimes car rides to doctor (very bad)
best place in the zone to farm loot is underneath a kid in a high chair. really frequent drops, but generally aren't as good as the more infrequent but higher quality drops at the grill

Good Sphere

Garbage cans are the laziest of (devices?) but also the most respected. Thank you for your deeds and neutrality, trash cans :h:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
cheese grater - chaotic evil

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

cheese grater - chaotic evil

nutmeg grater - lawful neutral

nutmeg must be grated, for good or for bad who is to say?

ty nesamdoom!

Starman Super DX

Manifisto posted:

nutmeg grater - lawful neutral

nutmeg must be grated, for good or for bad who is to say?

Also because it's a unitasker :evilbuddy:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
mandoline - lawful good

you knew the risk you were taking when you forewent the handguard. the mandoline only cares to punish those who break the rules.

super sweet best pal

Garbage disposal - Neutral Evil

Seems unnecessary compared to just dumping food in the trash
I can't dump every kind of food and I don't remember which aren't ok
Gathers mildew easily and requires regular cleaning I wouldn't have to do with just a drain
Accidentally turn it on while fumbling for the light switch

Starman Super DX

Olive! posted:

mandoline - lawful good

you knew the risk you were taking when you forewent the handguard. the mandoline only cares to punish those who break the rules.

or kevlar glove!

...huh what alignment are knife proof gloves?

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
shower cabinet door - chaotic evil - it goddang exploded all over me and im picking glass out my HANDS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

dog perspective:
all loud appliances are evil
car is chaotic neutral. sometimes car rides to park (good), sometimes car rides to doctor (very bad)
best place in the zone to farm loot is underneath a kid in a high chair. really frequent drops, but generally aren't as good as the more infrequent but higher quality drops at the grill

dpg perspective: vacuum is chaotic evil, sucks up everything in its path and seems to tag along with human (who is good... are they aware? do they perceive this beast?) in seemingly haphazard fashion all over the house

ShortStack

tinystax
drip coffee maker: true neutral

provides expected output based on input
needs to be cleaned but not often
keeps brewing when carafe is removed so a mug may be filled

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Fridge - Chaotic Good

Tries it's hardest to defend your food from the forces of rot and decay, but sometimes tries so hard that it freezes your spinach and other delicate foods.

deep dish peat moss

Electric Hair Shaver - Lawful Good I literally watched this thing summon a Seraphim (a summon restricted to Lawful Good) then fight off 3 demiliches while two-handing a butter knife it was awesome.

WindmillSlayer

my android chef is lawful good and a solid 7/10

MockingQuantum

electric teakettle - chaotic neutral, or at least mine is, it works when it feels like it and takes its precious time getting to any temperature higher than "meh"

thank you luvcow for the sig

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Moka pot = awful good
Gimme dat brown stuff I love so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

deep dish peat moss posted:

Electric Hair Shaver - Lawful Good I literally watched this thing summon a Seraphim (a summon restricted to Lawful Good) then fight off 3 demiliches while two-handing a butter knife it was awesome.

• Locked thread