Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Mammal Sauce posted:

That looks quite a bit like my Mityvac brake bleeder. I don't use it often so maybe a quick trip to the hardware store...8===>

They have medical versions too that look just like this. They use them to pull big-headed children out of the vagene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Internetjack posted:

The correct answer is no gun.

Needing a gun is compensation for small penis. Actually owning a gun makes your penis smaller.

Not having or needing or wanting a gun makes your penis huge.

You can still learn to shoot, learn gun safety, go target shooting with your (small dick) friends. That's all okay.
It's when you actually start buying and owning guns that your penis actually starts to get smaller.

No gun = big dong

I assure you that it is possible to have no guns and a small penis.

However, it is not possible to own a gun and have a large penis.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

Internetjack posted:

Needing a gun is compensation for small penis. Actually owning a gun makes your penis smaller.

You can still learn to shoot, learn gun safety, go target shooting with your (small dick) friends. That's all okay.
It's when you actually start buying and owning guns that your penis actually starts to get smaller.

No gun = big dong

:derp:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Internetjack posted:

No gun = big dong

So, if my girlfriends are complaining that sex is painful because of how huge I am, I should go pick up a couple of pistols? Sounds like a bad plan, tbh.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Isn't that the ballad of Deadeye Dick?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Big Beef City posted:

K I'm going to make myself look dumb here, is that like one of those duck hunting shot gun things?

e: where it like mounts to the bow of your boat and you fire it from there etc

Looks like a punt gun. But bolt action(?)

Oh it's a "Chinese Jingal Wall Gun". The page is on Forgotten Weapons, which is fubar right now.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jul 2, 2018

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you really wanna big dick you need the Metal Storm prototypes but only real big dicked people can acquire them

quote:

Metal Storm has created a 36-barreled stacked projectile volley gun, boasting the highest rate of fire in the world. The prototype array demonstrated a firing rate of just over 1 million rounds per minute for a 180-round burst of 0.01 seconds (~27,777 rpm / barrel). Firing within 0.1 seconds from up to 1600 barrels (at maximum configuration) the gun claimed a maximum rate of fire of 1.62 million RPM and creating a dense wall (0.1 m between follow-up projectiles) of 24,000 projectiles.[9][10][11]

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

If you really wanna big dick you need the Metal Storm prototypes but only real big dicked people can acquire them

no loving way this gun works in real life

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no loving way this gun works in real life

It works

It runs out if ammo pretty quick but it'll turn you into fine mist first

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

It works

It runs out if ammo pretty quick but it'll turn you into fine mist first

yeah sure if you stand still

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

This one looks like it will maim a lot if that makes your penis any bigger.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Jesus gently caress those drapes

Do you think they match the carpet?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Probably some kind of growth ray, OP

Just... you know... aim carefully...

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Obsidianheart posted:

Can your penis fit in the barrel of the gun? No? Then you don't need the gun.

Hmm, what is my penis fits around the barrel of the gun......lengthwise

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
if one of your nuts hasn't descended you should get a license to kill

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

It turns out we didn't need a gun to make our dick bigger. The bigger dick was inside us all along.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

• Locked thread