Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

slave to my cravings posted:

If you really wanna make Trump mad try sucking a dick during the national anthem

If there are no consenting dicks to suck next time, you could stay standing up, drop trou, and toss yourself off to completion.

Go wild during that extra dramatic bit of the anthem and spurt bucketfuls everywhere... the line saying "with the bombs burning bright" or however it goes.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jul 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cE6Pg2q3lI

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually stood with my hand over my heart watching this one

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Stexils posted:

the star spangled banner is dogshit. absolute trash. kneel in protest that we have such a lovely song as a national anthem.

This. Why can't we be more like the Russians, they really rock out with theirs

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

If there are no consenting dicks to suck next time, you could stay standung up, drop trou, and toss yourself off to completion.

Go wild during that extra dramatic bit of the anthem and spurt bucketfuls everywhere... the line saying "with the bombs burning bright" or however it goes.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Junkfist posted:

I STAND for the flag with a hand on my heart and the other cupping my balls so you can see how hard my dick is gotta squeeze my dick and my balls to hit the octave shift anyway gotta squeeze the rocket when you sing the rocket very poetic tbh.

This guy loving gets it.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
What I will never understand about the "controversy" is that "taking a knee" is a sign of respect.
If the deal was turning your back to the flag, I might take offense to that. Taking a knee? I have no problem with that.
Hell, most of us don't put our hands over our hearts. At best, we hold our ball caps at groin level. Taking a knee shows way more respect than that.

lilbeanbear
Jun 30, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone must act exactly the same during the silly garbage song from the early 1800s, and if you don't act the same as everyone else people will press buttan on handphone.

What's it like living in [insert Nordic country]?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Stexils posted:

robbed a store and almost got caught by the cops. then at the last second i started playing the national anthem at max volume. all the cops stopped dead with their hand over their hearts, tears streaming down their faces as they helplessly watched me get away. god bless america

oldest trick in the book

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Okay can you see
by that darned early light

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

This was the year I learned there is a second verse that name checks slavery as a thing the states were doing right.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

A singalong about war has no right to be so boring

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
If ur knees are blasted, give 'em one of these

:boom:

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
How about this for an idea?
Take a pee during the national anthem.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
take a pee
leave a pee

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
this is how i dance to the national anthem

https://twitter.com/garzy23/status/1014620741101326339

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I do the bellamy salute just like i was taught in school. my family go red with shame and sometimes security gets called (which is happening a lot more nowadays) but TRADITION still MEANS something to a guy like who whose blood plumps the red white and blue goddamn it

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

onedayholiday posted:

I do the bellamy salute just like i was taught in school. my family go red with shame and sometimes security gets called (which is happening a lot more nowadays) but TRADITION still MEANS something to a guy like who whose blood plumps the red white and blue goddamn it

LMAO

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Over There posted:

Why don't you get on the other knee so you can suck this dick OP

Why? Is it "Less gay" if he uses the other knee?

Serious question // asking for a friend

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Over There posted:

Why don't you get on the other knee so you can suck this dick OP

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

KNEEL IN WORSHIP OF YOUR HOLY FLAG

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

onedayholiday posted:

im the kid in the overhalls playing pocket pool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

What does it mean, to "love one's country?" Isn't it a rather meaningless phrase? "Love," as I have come to understand it and practice it in my daily life, defines a relationship between two individuals; "love" implies mutual understanding and affection. I ask you, do you feel "your" country understands you or cares about you? What kind of loved one deprives you of your freedom if you don't pay them at regular intervals? What kind of loved one disrespects your privacy and steals your personal information? What kind of loved one is willing to send you, your friends, your family, and others like you on far-off campaigns to die for nothing? What kind of loved one turns a blind eye to you when you need their help the most?

They say that "love is blind." By invoking the most wonderful and important emotion of "love," those in power are trying to blind you to the truth: that your country is an abusive partner that demands your silent, unquestioning compliance.

e: and I'll take a diet coke.

• Locked thread