Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Putting together a group to play D&D 5e Adventurer's League material, starting with Lost Mine of Phandelver, and then moving on to other hardcovers, intro modules, and the shorter adventurer's league seasonal modules. This means people will have to roll multiple characters eventually because we'll be moving between tiers at times. Play will be done in discord and it will be non tactical, but with lots of image supplements. Looking for 3-7 players, and play will be done via chat at a reasonable pace throughout the day. Post here if interested for an invite to discord!

edit: Forgot to mention, if you don't have Plat, post your discord username or friend and message me on discord at Namaere#3885 so I can invite you that way.

We hit 7 so until someone drops out we're full. I'll post if/when someone drops out.

Namaer fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jul 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

I’d be interested in an invite to the discord.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
Showing interest.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Also interested.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Would this be via voice chat or otherwise?

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Not via voice chat, just through room chat, this is meant to be something played similar to like a pbp but a little more faster paced. Gonna put that in the OP.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Relentless posted:

Also interested.

Add me on discord, Namaere#3885 since I can't pm you.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

Namaer posted:

Not via voice chat, just through room chat, this is meant to be something played similar to like a pbp but a little more faster paced. Gonna put that in the OP.

I'll give this a shot then.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Zoinker posted:

Showing interest.

invited

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Mykkel posted:

I’d be interested in an invite to the discord.

invited

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

empty post

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

TheNabster posted:

I'll give this a shot then.

and invited

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Interested, but my timezone may interfere, in which case I will respectfully bow out.

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules
I am interested in this!

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Yes, please.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Very interested please god I just want to play a SA game that doesn’t die 5 days in

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Inkspot posted:

Yes, please.

Inkspot friend me on discord, the info is in the OP so I can get you an invite.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
I assume this is a post in Discord as you can rather than sitting down at a specific time? I would be interested. Are people making characters in here first? Or are you making picks and then people make characters?

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

That is the case yea, and characters will be posted in the discord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

We actually just hit 7 so until someone drops out we're full. I'll post if/when someone drops out.

• Locked thread