Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

“kickflip that dolly? hah! i mean if you want me to”

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

my girlfriend? heh, she's from Canada, she doesn't go to this school

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
phew, who was onions for lunch?

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Hugh Malone posted:

phew, who was onions for lunch?

oh, I dunno
probably....
someone really special...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

ferroque

this is the logo of my city's newspaper

Macnult

Old Cod

:smugdog:

Really? I use Linux too!

MockingQuantum

The state fair mascot here is one smug chipmunk

like seriously, who does this jerk think he is? he doesn't even have any drat pants

get off your high horse with your cane and your jaunty straw boater, you drat rodent

I will brook none of you bucktoothed nonsense

just get the hell out

thank you luvcow for the sig

Applewhite

by vyelkin

ferroque posted:

this is the logo of my city's newspaper

Oh, you have one satellite? That's pretty cool I guess.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
why u crying. bitch. did i make u cry

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

my new dog posted:

google THIS

MockingQuantum posted:

The state fair mascot here is one smug chipmunk

Oh, your day was bad? That's cute. I had to hilariously humiliate nine dogs trying to eat me by turning their own overly elaborate machinations for catching me against them, and that was just on my way to the dry cleaner's to pick up this outfit, but go ahead. Tell me more about your awful commute.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i count two. skin and emotion. ive got at least nine layers.

----------------

alnilam

things have been going great in the onion world since ever since shrek came out

google THIS

"Leeks? Mmyeah, they're good people. I mean they mean well..."

Piso Mojado

my new dog posted:

my new dog posted:

i count two. skin and emotion. ive got at least nine layers.

lmao

WindmillSlayer

my new dog posted:

haha yeah it mad fucks with real life bullies if they are like "yo you are so gay" or whatever and youre like "lol yeah what of it" they get a blank expressiona nd then hit you

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
so good

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

"Leeks? Mmyeah, they're good people. I mean they mean well..."

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

"Check the pork pie, bud. Does it say county fair? Because, if it does, I accidentally grabbed the wrong one when I left your mom's house this morning. Now, listen, giving a speeding ticket to a county fair mascot is one thing. Feel the rush of power, feel your dick get hard, I get it. But I'm state. State. When this state thinks of family fun, who do they think of? Me. When carny adjacent men need a job staring out their one non glass eye at underaged girls on the gravitron, who gives it to them? Me. When the chief of police- your boss- wants a space to sell his deep fried mango habenero watermelon slices, who provides that? Me. Me. I know people. People all over this state. Important people. Hell, I AM important people... well, sort of, heh. Here, you take these tokens and walk away from this... while you still can. Go win yourself something cheap. That's a boy."

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

MockingQuantum

mysterious frankie posted:

"Check the pork pie, bud. Does it say county fair? Because, if it does, I accidentally grabbed the wrong one when I left your mom's house this morning. Now, listen, giving a speeding ticket to a county fair mascot is one thing. Feel the rush of power, feel your dick get hard, I get it. But I'm state. State. When this state thinks of family fun, who do they think of? Me. When carny adjacent men need a job staring out their one non glass eye at underaged girls on the gravitron, who gives it to them? Me. When the chief of police- your boss- wants a space to sell his deep fried mango habenero watermelon slices, who provides that? Me. Me. I know people. People all over this state. Important people. Hell, I AM important people... well, sort of, heh. Here, you take these tokens and walk away from this... while you still can. Go win yourself something cheap. That's a boy."

this is a 95% accurate representation of my state fair

swap deep fried mango habanero watermelon slices for deep fried smores on a stick and you're there

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm an onion in a warehouse. what DON'T i have to be smug about?

----------------

• Locked thread