Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
2 more years of hurt won't stop me dreaming. 2020 its coming home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
it is

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
lol, can only imagine how sunburned England fans will be in Qatar

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
England will be overrun by muslims in 4 years so all their "fans" will be fine and right at home in Qatar

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

fat greasy puto posted:

England will be overrun by muslims in 4 years so all their "fans" will be fine and right at home in Qatar

Lol

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Blue Star Error posted:

2 more years of hurt won't stop me dreaming. 2020 its coming home.

Once Brexit comes in the tariffs will be too prohibitively high for it to come home. The dream is over.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Meat Wagon posted:

I imagine it is. Whoever kept that trophy would be shining it up like mad. I know I would its the world cup.

The Brazilians melted down the original Jules Rimet trophy and sold it.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
jules rimet is probably some brazilian gangster gold tooth filling right about now

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Kawalimus posted:

I'll never get why people do this. Like even if the team does win, its not like youre ever going to impress anyone by saying you got it before they won.

its because joke tattoos are funny, op

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

1500quidporsche posted:

If it had come home we probably would've been amicable to rejoining the empire but now we're not too interested tbqh

have a look on the back of your money. owned bitch

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Manc Hill posted:

have a look on the back of your money. owned bitch

gently caress me this can't be true.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

I still believe its coming home. :colbert:

In Paul Pogbas carry-on.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
The smart move would be to invade Croatia. Football will come home, you just have to "buy" the home first.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

like, aggressive amounts of substance abuse

might take up painting after that

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Er lol if you've given up.
The top 2 could still be thrown out for doping.

It's coming home.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't wait till the unbelievably retarded american posters go back to D&D or wherever they come from

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

oliwan posted:

I can't wait till the unbelievably retarded american posters go back to D&D or wherever they come from

Shut up or I'll smack you.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

oliwan posted:

wow youre american too?

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I thought this was supposed to be the forum of friendship?

All I see is a lot of anger and mean-mindedness

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Nothing but lovers’ tiffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread

• Locked thread