Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
yes. I have so many points now

80088008 points suck it chode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

poo poo my points got hacked!!!!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Evil Agita posted:

yes. I have so many points now

80088008 points suck it chode

Sorry I didn't NWS that don't ban me mods

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its the end of double points weekend. We're just waiting on results from the tally room

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I thought double points weekend was going to end tomorrow when the server resets. You just hosed me out of a lot of points

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

house of the dad posted:

I thought double points weekend was going to end tomorrow when the server resets. You just hosed me out of a lot of points

You're making this sound like I just decide when double points weekend finishes, i assure you thats not the case

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Double points weekend is over. You all have the exact number of points you have, and no more.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bs, man. thats just bs, man

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I was 20 points away from the special monthly prize. Now I won't get it. Nobody should have to go through this. The weekend should include monday and tuesday

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
How about we just have a two day work-week? I vote we work tuesdays and fridays. But leaving early is ok.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

burial posted:

How about we just have a two day work-week? I vote we work tuesdays and fridays. But leaving early is ok.

No. This is about me getting the points I'm owed and tuesday should be part of the weekend

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We have the first result back from the tally room. Its 2

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Isaac posted:

We have the first result back from the tally room. Its 2

now its 4

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think i know where this is going, heh heh

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is it 6? :smug:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Once points have been doubled in the tally room they cannot be doubled again. There is grave danger in attempting this

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

house of the dad posted:

No. This is about me getting the points I'm owed and tuesday should be part of the weekend

Fine. Wednesday and Friday. :colbert:

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I've been on hold for 20 minutes trying to talk to someone in the points division. The robovoice said the average wait was 10

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Wow, I really feel lifted up right now. Thanks OP

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I had zero points before the double points weekend and now I still have zero this is bullshit

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Node posted:

I had zero points before the double points weekend and now I still have zero this is bullshit

Aye, arithmetic is a cruel mistress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Nothing major on the calendar now until divided by nine week

• Locked thread