Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

PleasingFungus posted:

I tried to make the game accessible to people who didn't have experience in the field. That means that many of the levels are going to be very easy if you have worked with CPU design, or computer stuff generally. There are plenty of levels that should be pretty tricky regardless, especially in the 'side puzzles' section, but I'd probably balance things differently if I made the game again.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the game! (I know this response is pretty late; only saw the thread now.)

that’s the feeling I got, which was good because i think most people do not have experience with hardware stuff.

it was great and some puzzles were super satisfying, good job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

pleasingfungus is not zachary tronics

but it sounded like he was by the way that he wrote :qq:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

but it sounded like he was by the way that he wrote :qq:

No he made the other game try to keep up m8

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh yeah sweet

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
The modem dialing nmap one sucks how am I supposed to coordinate that poo poo when u can only connect to one at a time and there's fake numbers and it's not one number per phone

• Locked thread