Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farecoal

There he go
Welcome to your first day at FuddRikers! Here’s your mandatory beard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Welcoem to Elmer gently caress

WindmillSlayer

FutonForensic posted:

welcome to the fudd reich

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

ich bin ein Buttfucker

...scheisse! :doh:

Dungeon Ecology

Twenty Four posted:

WELCOME TO gently caress lol

Macnult

Welcome to Fuddruckers! Before you ask, we do not serve ‘wabbit’ and this is actually a Charlie Chaplin costume

The X-man cometh
I'm sorry, this is Rudd fuckers, we only serve people who have slept with the charming and funny Paul Rudd.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
BORN TO FRY
WORLD IS A FUDDRUCKERS
GRILL EM ALL 1989
I am table man
410,757,864,530 drink refills

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

canyoneer posted:

BORN TO FRY
WORLD IS A FUDDRUCKERS
GRILL EM ALL 1989
I am table man

Farecoal

There he go

canyoneer posted:

BORN TO FRY
WORLD IS A FUDDRUCKERS
GRILL EM ALL 1989
I am table man

FutonForensic

canyoneer posted:

BORN TO FRY
WORLD IS A FUDDRUCKERS
GRILL EM ALL 1989
I am table man

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!
just don't forget the free chocolate chips cookies and we're good

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

canyoneer posted:

BORN TO FRY
WORLD IS A FUDDRUCKERS
GRILL EM ALL 1989
I am table man

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

welcome to the fudd reich

kalel

This thread really deserves the goldmine :five:

Patrons: uh, excuse me

Whoops, I was just posting on the ol' forums. Don't tell my manager, ha ha! But seriously, fucks, welcome to Folkfuckers—gently caress!

HaveARottenDay

canyoneer posted:

BORN TO FRY
WORLD IS A FUDDRUCKERS
GRILL EM ALL 1989
I am table man

barfdog

canyoneer posted:

BORN TO FRY
WORLD IS A FUDDRUCKERS
GRILL EM ALL 1989
I am table man

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

barfdog

goldmine tbh

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

City of Glompton

barfdog posted:

goldmine tbh

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Hi, if you're watching this video then that means you're about to start an exciting career as part of the Fuddrucker's family. You may be asking yourself, what the ruck even is this place? Well, here's Mother Fudder here to tell you more... *several hours pass*
... and now we're on to the endurance portion of the new employee training. Get ruddy to get fuddy, you worthless fruck druff. Please memorize the following words that can be created using the letters in Fuddruckers: crude rudders scurred cursed drecks ducked furred rucked ruckus... *several hours pass*
... fuddruckers fuddruckers fuddruckers fuddruckers, place your arms into the fuddrucker, fuddruckers fuddruckers fuddruckers, allow the fuddrucker to wrap its moist appendages around you, you're nearly home, fuddruckers fuddruckers fuddruckers, the fuddrucker's mindstalk is implanting the eternal grill techniques, fuddruckers fuddruckers fuddruckers, you are becoming one with the fruckrudder, fruckrudder fruckrudder fruckrudder, jokes that are a play on the name Fuddrucker's are no longer noticed by you, the fuddrucker has shown you the one perfect good joke that is a play on the name Fuddrucker which references the Hogwart's house Hufflepuff. You are now ready to begin your first day. Please go see Josh who will show you how to operate the milkshake machine because this knowledge is outside of the old one's purview.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

lol

• Locked thread