Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wearing a lampshade

Me, chaotic evil, holding out my open hand: :smuggo: yeah it's really small. The smallest ever, probably. Look closer. :troll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

accidentally toppling the monument by walking by too briskly

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Lucavi
smol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

Visiting the Mona Lisa: "You said the exact same thing on our first date", 2018
Bronze
15.1 x 10.2 mm

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

“The sculpture is already complete within the photosensitive resin, before I start my work. It is already there, I just have to shoot away the superfluous material with tightly-focused ultraviolet lasers .” -Tiny Michaelangelo

google THIS

A chainsaw sculptor, beet red with exhaustion and knee-deep in sawdust, puts the finishing touches on a 1-inch tall bear.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jul 24, 2018

google THIS

It was supposed to be a life-sized bear, he just kept screwing up.

ferroque

If you make a to-scale sculpture of an elementary particle, is it a sculpture or... just that thing

BoldFrankensteinMir

ferroque posted:

If you make a to-scale sculpture of an elementary particle, is it a sculpture or... just that thing

It simultaneously is, is not, both and neither!

bog pixie

yeah actually they will posted:

Thats not that small.

yeah? id like to see you show me something smaller bicth

google THIS

Pssh, look at how tiny that statue of King Mammothschlonger is. It's like he's compensating for something.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Tiny statue, huge plinth.

Senior Management

My statue is very small standing at 2 KM tall. Size is relative and with time every monument with crumble and all triumphs will be forgotten. In the vast reaches of space my statue is imperceptible. Some might say that it is very small.

:jerry:

kalel

I met a traveler from an antique land who said, "two tiny trunkless legs of stone stand in the desert, like who would make a statue that small? Lmao"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Look upon my wee works, ye mighty, and downsize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

Snorting a line of small statues

• Locked thread