Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Current Remaining Trail Mix:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Eat the raisins.

----------------

Manifisto

op I see what you have there is the makings of what is sometimes called "GORP". now many people say that this stands for "good old raisins and peanuts" but they are ignorant savages. true "GORP" is gin over raisins and peanuts. so grab some gin is what I'm saying.

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
Trail Mix Status: Just some bullshit

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

why is that raisin being ostracized by the rest of the trail mix?

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

why is that raisin being ostracized by the rest of the trail mix?

the others wrinkle their noses at its dry sense of humor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

the others wrinkle their noses at its dry sense of humor

i juts feel really bad for that little raisin

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

i juts feel really bad for that little raisin

that's the reason for the gin, it loosens everybody up, makes them friendlier

City of Glompton

greetings, i bring good tidings

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

greetings, i bring good tidings

:eyepop: this is a game changer!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

:eyepop: this is a game changer!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the discovery of the m&m really got me thinking that we need to look closer at this trail mix so i got out my goggles and my byob csi kit:

lets zoom in on this image:

definitely something else hiding there, zoom in some more:

ok lets max this zoom, looks vaguely familiar:

now lets just enhance, enhance, enhance... holy poo poo...:

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates! I've been really busy recently. I'm actually not that happy at my job so I'm starting to look for something else. My grandma's hanging in there, but she gets a little older and little weaker every day, so I've been trying to spend more time with her. I met someone I really liked recently, but I had no idea how to handle those feelings and I ended up scaring her away. I really cared about this person and now she's just gone, it makes me feel so disposable. I've been feeling really down lately and my anti-depressants don't really seem to be working. My brake line somehow sprung a leak and I should do something about it but I just don't care. I know that one day it'll get bad enough that I just can't stop and I'll go careening off of the side of the road but I just don't care. I don't want to live anymore, and I think it'd be best that way. Suicide is such a painful experience for those around you who live on; it's a terrible feeling to know that this person that you cared about was in so much pain that they decided to end their own life. It leaves you wondering if there was anything you could have done, something that you could have done to stop it. It haunts you. I could never do that to them. But if my brakes don't work and I collide with the median at high speed, then it just seems like a tragic accident. My friends and family will still be hurt, but at least they'd think it was an accident, and they wouldn't have to know how much I've been hurting for these last few months. I think it'd be better that way.

Anyways, Trail Mix Status Update:

literally this big fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jul 29, 2018

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I recently discovered dates. A more caramely rasisn. Add some dates.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

literally this big posted:

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates! I've been really busy recently. I'm actually not that happy at my job so I'm starting to look for something else. My grandma's hanging in there, but she gets a little older and little weaker every day, so I've been trying to spend more time with her. I met someone I really liked recently, but I had no idea how to handle those feelings and I ended up scaring her away. I really cared about this person and now she's just gone, it makes me feel so disposable. I've been feeling really down lately and my anti-depressants don't really seem to be working. My brake line somehow sprung a leak and I should do something about it but I just don't care. I know that one day it'll get bad enough that I just can't stop and I'll go careening off of the side of the road but I just don't care. I don't want to live anymore, and I think it'd be best that way. Suicide is such a painful experience for those around you who live on; it's a terrible feeling to know that this person that you cared about was in so much pain that they decided to end their own life. It leaves you wondering if there was anything you could have done, something that you could have done to stop it. It haunts you. I could never do that to them. But if my brakes don't work and I collide with the median at high speed, then it just seems like a tragic accident. My friends and family will still be hurt, but at least they'd think it was an accident, and they wouldn't have to know how much I've been hurting for these last few months. I think it'd be better that way.

What's that orange thing?

----------------

Dungeon Ecology

Thunder Moose posted:

wait til you get to figs, especially fresh figs those are on point

fig status: loving wolfed

Dungeon Ecology

Luvcow posted:

the discovery of the m&m really got me thinking that we need to look closer at this trail mix so i got out my goggles and my byob csi kit:

lets zoom in on this image:

definitely something else hiding there, zoom in some more:

ok lets max this zoom, looks vaguely familiar:

now lets just enhance, enhance, enhance... holy poo poo...:

luvcow this didnt get enough love.
also i bet if you keep zooming in on that bigfoot there youll find that theres a mostly eaten plate of trail mix nestled in his matted fur

e: sorry thats racist; bigfoot american

Dungeon Ecology fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jul 30, 2018

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Thunder Moose posted:

Dates and prunes are both superior to the raisin. Raisin's are the pabst of shrivelly fruit; It's fine and everyone starts there, but there's a world of flavor out there.

Starshark

literally this big posted:

Is there something you want to tell us, buddy? Like, uh, are you going to finish that trail mix?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

drilldo squirt posted:

What's that orange thing?

I bet it's one of thos beans

Piso Mojado

mix request: put some milk on it

alnilam

Day 186: Still working on the trail mix

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Oregon Trail Mix: