Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

people who say "best thing since sliced bread" really haven't explored the bread horizons enough imo, many forms of bread that are better. bowl made of bread for holding soup? tear-away of bread dipped in sauce? it;s this kind of backwards and reactionary thinking that is keeping us from achieving new bread horizons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

*me at sharktank, waiting in line to go next as other contestants idea is being judged*

Kevin O'leary: "Well that's the best thing since --"

-- *turning around, i sigh and tear my bread gloves off*

bird.

bread lunchbox, you make a lunch box out of bread, complete with handle, that stores the things you put on the bread later

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
bread condiment in a squeeze bottle, i wonder what it tastes like

bird.

bread knife, not a knife for cutting, a knife made of bread, not to be confused with knife bread, which is a loaf of bread with a knife in it

barfdog

chiseling your cob into a bust of your favourite wu-tang member before eating it is the unsung hero of bread activities

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Twenty Four

The more slices the better I always say. Cut that bread real thin!

Dungeon Ecology

baker's apprentice: "sir the breadalyzer's catalytic chamber is reaching critical pressure! if we dont at least cut off the crust, this whole project will be for nothing!"
*breadalyzer creaks and lurches*
head baker: "she'll hold! nothing is going to stop us from achieving a greater bread, surpassing all bread technology heretofore. i'll show that arrogant Dr. Sliced..."
*pulls goggles over eyes* *maniacally flips oversized switch*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Dungeon Ecology posted:

baker's apprentice: "sir the breadalyzer's catalytic chamber is reaching critical pressure! if we dont at least cut off the crust, this whole project will be for nothing!"
head baker: "she'll hold! nothing is going to stop us from achieving a greater bread, surpassing all bread technology heretofore. i'll show that arrogant Dr. Sliced..."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dungeon Ecology posted:

google THIS

Dungeon Ecology posted:

google THIS

Where the breadalyzer once stood there is what appears to be a puddle of dough, steaming and crackling. The smell of yeast is overpowering. The puddle begins to move, to rise, to coalesce, and soon it is taking the shape of three grotesque humanoid figures.

"Aiiiiiiiiiii," they moan in unison. "wwwwwwooooouuuullld giiivve anything I own. Give up my life, my heart, my home..."

"By God," whispers the head baker. "We've done it. We've really done it."

barfdog

google THIS posted:

Where the breadalyzer once stood there is what appears to be a puddle of dough, steaming and crackling. The smell of yeast is overpowering. The puddle begins to move, to rise, to coalesce, and soon it is taking the shape of three grotesque humanoid figures.

"Aiiiiiiiiiii," they moan in unison. "wwwwwwooooouuuullld giiivve anything I own. Give up my life, my heart, my home..."

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
chopped bread
minced bread
ground bread
bread tartare
bread upside-down cake
bread pie (not like bread pudding. this is just a circular bread served on a pie platter)
bread on a stick (great idea for county fair food trucks)
put some breading on your bread and fry it up!
boiled bread
spaghetti and breadballs

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Manifisto

Dungeon Ecology posted:

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
right now, some lanyard in silicon valley is trying to disrupt bread

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if instead of putting the sandwich ON bread, we put it INSIDE the bread, before it's baked?

like a pocket... that comes out hot?

take the moon

by sebmojo

Dungeon Ecology posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Breaded bread

Nosfereefer

bread, but somehow it involves zero-hour contracts and not paying your taxes

Nosfereefer

Ubread

bird.

BrownianMotion posted:

bread knife, not a knife for cutting, a knife made of bread, not to be confused with knife bread, which is a loaf of bread with a knife in it

executive at a kelloggs marketing meeting: "hmm, knife bread. this is some real good stuff, we better watch out we might have a cereal killer on our hands"

Manifisto

BrownianMotion posted:

executive at a kelloggs marketing meeting: "hmm, knife bread. this is some real good stuff, we better watch out we might have a cereal killer on our hands"

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

BrownianMotion posted:

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
iBread

-----

Nosfereefer

okay this is going to sound crazy, but bear with me

we all know the good ol' "best thing since sliced bread", right,
and i'm thinking, just, that's our big break there right in front of us!
how do we become better than best? think outside the box
unsliced bread

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

unsliced bread

previously sliced bread that has been glued back together

or, better yet, velcroed

ty nesamdoom!

ferroque

get this: spiced bread

take the moon

by sebmojo

Nosfereefer posted:

unsliced bread

use a molecular dicing laser until each speck is invisible to the human eye

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
our handmade artisanal rustic bread is torn into random sized chunks before being lovingly stuffed into a plastic shopping bag and shipped straight to your local grocer

Twenty Four

forked meat

Dungeon Ecology

Twenty Four posted:

forked meat

see this here folks is some real outside-the-breadbox thinking

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Spliced bread. Is it wheat? Is it sourdough? Rye? White? Matzoh?
Yes.

Farecoal

There he go
Spliced bread! Bite down into who-knows-what! Maybe you'll hit a chunk of crocodile meat! Or a pocket of insect blood! Or maybe even a few hairs. Not from the bakers, mind you. The bread grew them.

Nosfereefer

Dungeon Ecology posted:

outside-the-breadbox thinking

gently caress

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
cream of bread soup
general tso's bread

actually why does it have to be a food item? maybe that's what humanity has been hung up on for so long that has prevented us from advancing beyond sliced bread.

breadbro's friendship bracelets
breadhead sweatbands
bread phone cases
bread fidget spinners

the possibilities are endless.

-----

Nosfereefer

ladies and gentlemen, i bring you;
the water sandwich

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

ladies and gentlemen, i bring you;
the water sandwich

:stare: :drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

toast sandwich

• Locked thread