Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Here's the latest. They came in second*, and I could put the blame on a lot of things, I can't stand Battles Of Bands, it never seems legit. But that's okay. In the end, they got up in front of a whole new audience and won them over. I can't believe how relaxed these little brats are. When I was their age I had stage fright standing in front of a mirror with an air guitar.

Dart: Hook Line And Sinker (Royal Blood cover)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1-m2b3tTJE

* Second is a relative term. All the other bands dropped out except the winner, and these boys. But that's still second.

Notes:
Bass player is 13, he made/painted his own bass (from a kit)
Drummer is 15, been playing drums since he was 10.
Singer/Guitarist 14 has BEEN PLAYING GUITAR SINCE JANUARY. Little brat.

magnificent7 fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jul 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread