Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I liked the Cross Tag beta a lot but I never played Tekken ...... kind of want to pick up one of the 2, imps help? Best training mode is a big consideration . I always buy fighting games and think "this will be the one" but then give up within a month or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They both have good training modes but if you mean tutorials then BBTag. Tekken doesn't even tell you how to play the game, it's basically an arcade port with a 4 hours of FMV lore.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ok yeah I'll get BBTag then I had a blast playing the beta. Imps are on PS4?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell yeah, and 8 more characters are being added tomorrow.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/miranbikhan/status/853940750341505025

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank Miran Bikhan

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Harada tells us to stop asking for poo poo not because he doesn't listen, but because he does and his to-do list is way too long now

He'll add everything you asked for, eventually

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
I though it was Kazuma for a second when I saw all the weapons, missed opportunity Harada

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Hell yeah, and 8 more characters are being added tomorrow.

Sweet i'll wait for the new PSN sales to go up tomorrow and then buy it either way. I just know it will be on sale if i buy full price tonight tho

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

You should get bbtag on pc so I have someone to play with. Forget everything I said about how incredibly lovely the port is!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

I liked the Cross Tag beta a lot but I never played Tekken ...... kind of want to pick up one of the 2, imps help? Best training mode is a big consideration . I always buy fighting games and think "this will be the one" but then give up within a month or so

tekken 7 is a game you've gotta youtube through, which is a shame cause tekken tag 2 had an incredibly thorough tutorial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hosed up we get neegan but not broly

• Locked thread