Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.click2houston.com/news/man-who-held-20-year-grudge-against-murdered-doctor-wanted-police-say

"HOUSTON - A man suspected of the slaying of a renowned cardiologist who was gunned down in the Texas Medical Center last month may have been seeking revenge for his mother, who died during surgery more than 20 years ago, authorities said Wednesday."

Saw this on the TV just now at work, holy poo poo as a healthcare professional this is both ultimately hilarious and really loving funny

Here's the official reason why the aging murderer that shot a man dead from a bicycle in broad daylight has been free for over a month and counting

loving pig posted:

"There was a lot of planning that went into this. There was a lot of planning and, sadly, some skill," Acevedo said

Amateur Saboteur fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Aug 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
The waiting is the hardest part

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*a shootin'*
Some guy: DO SOMETHING
cop: I am quite underleveled

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Peetown Manning posted:

He took him on faith, but then she took it to her heart

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Still the whole thing is rather petty tbh

Amoxicilina
Oct 21, 2008

Peetown Manning posted:

Waiting is hard, loving takes so long, draped in sun, hands and sand

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
more proof that Texas heat makes people loving crazy

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting

Amoxicilina posted:

Waiting is hard, loving takes so long, draped in sun, hands and sand

Name/thread is spot on op

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
immediately abolish texas and return to owners

New old Mexico no worse for wear

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Amateur Saboteur posted:

immediately abolish texas and return to owners

New old Mexico no worse for wear
Give Texas to Serbia

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Person who profits off peoples' failing health dies. Good riddance.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Why not do one of those...oh, what is it...MALPRACTICE! File one of those. That's why the doctors pay insurance. Why shoot the doctor? File a lawsuit.

Both are bad, I think, but the shooting is worse.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
article seems to have conflicting statements about whether the doctor really was responsible for his mom's death

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ein cooler Typ posted:

article seems to have conflicting statements about whether the doctor really was responsible for his mom's death
If shes getting open heart surgery its do or die, doc didnt give her a lovely lard heart

I dont know why but this excerpt is really funny to me also

quote:

The chief said Pappas is white and very fit, and that he's likely getting around on his 10-speed bicycle, which he rides "extensively and almost exclusively."

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think I read very white and very fit lmao I gotta sleep been up for too long...

Revenge is like reboots best done 20 years later after most people forgot why they cared

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Furthermore, this journalist would like to comment that he's seen the murderer, who's very hot, and has a big dick.

- Car d. Ologistkiller

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Vato posted:

Why not do one of those...oh, what is it...MALPRACTICE! File one of those. That's why the doctors pay insurance. Why shoot the doctor? File a lawsuit.

Both are bad, I think, but the shooting is worse.

I dunno if you can even file a malpractice on a 20 year old surgery fuckup. Lol

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Murder is wrong, but you have to hand it to the cardiologist-murderer: he put his heart into it.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
He broke her heart.

:effort:

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, darling you give love a bad name.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
^^^ lol good job on all those

If you're very fit, have a 10 speeder, and some skill well, maybe one day you can also gun down an 80 year old man at his job

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Kinda impressed dude is outrunning the police on a 10 speed.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Kinda impressed dude is outrunning the police on a 10 speed.

Or it was part of his plan. Ride a 10 speed for years to make people think that's all he has and will ride, stashing the getaway vehicle elsewhere. Put people to sleep before the crime. He shot, rode to his storage unit, hopped in the car, drove straight to Mexico and kept driving south. Hommie is in Honduras and never once thought of suicide as an option.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

imagine planning a murder for 20 years and then getting caught anyway lol

jeez should've just ran him over in the heat of the moment at least that's one less degree of murder

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Gotta admit, the dude has some serious skills.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Cops in Texas are hosed. A fit person who isn't an incredible dumbass committed a crime methodically. He's already in Bolivia.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:hmbol:

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If I spent until 30 not getting laid, and accruing massive debt, while also not having really any fun at all

If I did all that and some fuckiny dickhead on a bike aired me the gently caress out to lay dead and bloody n the pavement of some retarded hospital that I work at

But he hosed me up so good that none of my useless ficking coworkers can repair me holy poo poo I'd be mad lmao

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
*stops short on one wheel w/ my sweet HUFFY mountain bike and takes out my .45 caliber .45 semiautomatic pistol w/ 8 shots (one in the chamber) and exeutes several critical hits on you killing while you are on your bike*

It really does play out like some teenagers aol chat

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
all the people loving that guys mom should have been madder than him tho

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Saw this on the TV just now at work, holy poo poo as a healthcare professional this is both ultimately hilarious and really loving funny

Whoa whoa, calm down buddy. It can be one or the other, but it cannot be hilarious and funny.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

super sweet best pal posted:

Person who profits off peoples' failing health dies. Good riddance.

I genuinely hope that one day you achieve your dream of living in a world where no doctors exist.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
No details yet but they found the shooter, hes dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DogonCrook posted:

No details yet but they found the shooter, hes dead.
ah nuts, and here I was hoping for the supreme cosmic irony of this dude currently loving a woman that looks exactly like the dead doctors mom like I had previously assumed

• Locked thread