Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i would have sex with my own sweet rear end; i would not have sex with any species in the garden but another human being; i would have sex with a perfect approximation of a human being carved from stone or wood, as long as it had been rendered perfectly smooth and imporous, perhaps by immense cosmic forces; i would not have sex with that perfect approximation if it could not be properly cleaned or if it were rubber, plastic, or bakelite; i would have sex with a consenting non-humanoid alien of human intelligence if it was guaranteed not to kill me; i would not have sex with a consenting non-humanoid alien of human intelligence if it was incapable of consent; i would have sex with an iceberg; i would not have sex with a zucchini in the supermarket; i would have sex with a zucchini still attached to its vine in the warm dry earth; i would not have sex with the number 1; i would have sex with the number 8; i would not have sex with the number 9; i would have sex with a goose if commanded by the lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nice

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Wouldn’t: OP
Would: Everyone Else

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

im attracted to mentally ill women and as such the OP turns me on immensely

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

goethe.cx posted:

im attracted to mentally ill women and as such the OP turns me on immensely

Pick might be up your alley, too. Are you in any way handicapped?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Mammal Sauce posted:

Pick might be up your alley, too. Are you in any way handicapped?

only mentally

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

what kinda alien are you into dude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Ariong posted:

Wouldn’t: OP
Would: Everyone Else

successkid.jpg

don't care had sex!

• Locked thread