Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Thanks for a great LP, Smight!

Might have been fun to replace the Attraction Pulse with the Heat Converter since it was on sale in the shop and would have been thematically appropriate for our freezing mech, but it's a minor quibble :).

e: wait no, it's also limited uses per battle and costs cores. Never mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I really enjoyed the lp. It sold me on the game and I had a ton of fun playing through it.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

A good LP! You got me playing more of this game myself and taking on the challenge achievements, I'd forgotten how fun it was!

END CHEMTRAILS NOW
Apr 16, 2005

Pillbug
This LP motivated me to get the game. I've only done one island so far, but I can tell I'm going to play this a lot. I already lost my artillery pilot for foolishly leaving him on top of a Vek spawn with only 1 HP. Oh well, I can always go back and try again.

Thanks for the really entertaining and informative videos, Smite.

END CHEMTRAILS NOW fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 24, 2018

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Aside from voting I haven't really been active in this thread, but I have watched your videos and this LP was both informative and entertaining. Thank you for covering this game in detail. :)

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I am going to miss this LP. Good work.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
It was a great LP. It made me get back to the game and get the remaining achievements and then try the Secret Squad. Thank you Smite and co-commentators.

Polka_Rapper
Jan 22, 2011
I really liked FTL, but was holding off on this game for some reason. I watched up until island 2 with Steel Judoka, and bought this game three days ago. It's a lot harder than you made it look. I'm getting the hang of it though and managed to make it to the final fight where I promptly died on phase 2. Excellent LP, and I'll finish watching for sure.

EggsAisle
Dec 17, 2013

I get it! You're, uh...
Just watched the last episode and I miss this LP already. Well done!

Arban
Aug 28, 2017
I bought the game because of this LP. well done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laughing_Stock
Jun 19, 2008
Great LP Smite, thanks for covering this game. Definitely my GOTY for 2018.

By the way, have you thought about doing either an FTL or A Link to the Past Randomizer LP? I think both could be interesting for different reasons. Particularly for an ALTTP Randomizer LP, could start with a vanilla run of ALTTP highlighting the various gates/locks throughout the game followed by some vanilla randomizer runs with guest commentary (maybe even include some of the top runners from Speed Gaming). Then follow up with things like keysanity, inverted mode, enemizer, etc... and cap off the LP with a marathon stream for a new PB.

Regardless, looking forward to your next project whatever it is and whenever it arrives :allears: