Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Honeydew: Flintjack drops you and you fall to the ground. "Good. We'll head out as soon as possible. If that Last woman has who we need, it'll be better if we strike when she's busy trying to take it over." He starts heading back to where the motorcycles are. What do you do?

Dame LaBelle: The door opens and Jackabaka comes in. "Hello," he says. He looks a little unsure, but pushes forward. "Can you do something to help Sake out? She might have to go back to Madame Weevil otherwise. I don't know what you might want, but I'll do what I can to help you out." What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Baba
Cool +2 | Hard -1| Hot=0 | Sharp+1| Weird+2 |
Harm 9:00 | 4/5 XP| Armor: 1| Barter 3

Could I do more for the people in here? Yes, perhaps. But I have something that could change how we live in this blasted hellworld on the backfoot. I cannot right every single wrong I come across and put myself in the line of fire.

I wonder if younger me would have agreed with my assesment? Oh well.
One thing at a time, I tell myself. I need to get this grenade launcher upgraded. Time to return home and work on that. It'll all be worth it when we can stop the forest's endless encroach. It'll all be worth it.

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.
Honeydew
Cool +3 | Hard=0 | Hot +2 | Sharp+1 | Wierd=0
Harm 9:00 | XP 5/5 | Armor 1 | Barter 3

"...Understood." I got back to my feet and brushed the imaginary dirt from my knees. I turned back to Springheel, brushed my fingers across my lips, and threw a kiss to her. Go figure that the only person that didn't piss me off anymore was a dead woman.

I followed after Flintjack, bat over one shoulder, wondering when it would be that he lost his grip on things and tried to betray me. I'd be utterly delighted if he proved an exception but this attitude of his was not encouraging. Well. To his credit, I wasn't exactly inspiring the great amounts of confidence myself lately. And disregarding all of that, we were two violent stubborn assholes. There was bound to be some friction.

Honeydew will behave herself for now and stick to Flintjack's orders.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Dame LaBelle
Cool +1 | Hard -1| Hot +2 | Sharp +1 | Weird =0
Harm 0:00 | 4/5 XP | Armor: 0 | Barter 4

"Hmm..." Leaning backwards on the bed, staring at the ceiling for a long moment, I let out a slow breath, then tip my head towards Jackabaka. "I'd like to. I don't know the situation here enough to know what to do, though." There are all sorts of potential plans... "Are there other people in town who would act as patrons? Mama, say? Or could she make enough performing for crowds at whatever passes for a bar around here now that the Forgotten Stone Cafe is gone? I could put on a performance the two of us together, to get more people interested in her. The last hold I left is probably hurting for talent without me. Could get her on a ride up there, get her away from the risk here? Any of that seem good?"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Dame LaBelle: Jackabacka thinks. "Mama is busy with her own problems right now, and the closest thing to a bar got burned down. Yeah, I think maybe she should head elsewhere. Things are getting kind of hosed up here anyway. Give them a recommendation for her and let me know when you need something in the future."

Everyone: Choose a character who knows you better and give them +1 Hx, or one who knows you less and give them -1 Hx. In addition, let me know what you'll be doing in between sessions