Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

BTW on the 22nd i'm going on an overseas vacation until Sep 3; I will have wifi access for some of the trip but I can't guarantee a great ability to post on a schedule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

quiggy posted:

Well, get out there and prove me wrong!
I had a post in process but got interrupted and didn't get the chance to come back to it until now. Hopefully this makes up for it.

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Aug 18, 2018

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Also, if people have/like Discord I run a server and it'd be no trouble for me to add a room for this game for OOC chat.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Because my brain is broken, the colors of the background weren't quite right so I adjusted them and re-uploaded the headers. Current version in the post is the best!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

MC post is up.

These own, you own.

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

Also, if people have/like Discord I run a server and it'd be no trouble for me to add a room for this game for OOC chat.

I'm cool with this though honestly I don't much care either way. What do y'all prefer?

Captain Foo posted:

BTW on the 22nd i'm going on an overseas vacation until Sep 3; I will have wifi access for some of the trip but I can't guarantee a great ability to post on a schedule

Cool beans, thanks for letting me know. For what it's worth my birthday is the 4th and my partner and I have been talking about going camping over Labor Day weekend, so there's a good chance I'll be totally radio silent for a few days in there too.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

I like having a spot to chat myself.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yeah having somewhere to ask questions or to hash things out sounds like a good idea

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
Click this to join my Discord server.

Ping either me (Virric) or the other admin (Peligin) for roles if we don't grab you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
Updated HX

Triage: -1
Torch: +3