Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I want to address the stories told to The New York Times by five tropical storms named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not.

These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was O.K. because I never showed a storm my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over a weather system, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Great. Not only did it NOT stop the storm, but now I can't run away because of my blindness

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

WindmillSlayer

honestly the storm is an excuse

deep dish peat moss

cda posted:

Jacking off into the face of the last storm didn't work, but it's never been tried goofy-handed. Gotta check all the boxes.

deep dish peat moss

No, listen - I already TRIED loving myself, even goofy-handed. This time I need YOU to do it!

google THIS

A group of rain dancers face off against a group of storm jerkers and it's oddly reminiscent of the opening scene from West Side Story.

Macnult

google THIS posted:

A group of rain dancers face off against a group of storm jerkers and it's oddly reminiscent of the opening scene from West Side Story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

• Locked thread