Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
Miz and Mrs is good my boy cookin up Velveeta shells

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Goatees never look awesome, that's a beard

Fair point. Close cropped beard, goatee, close enough.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wait are there people here seriously saying Dean doesn't look a shitload better? His hairline has been shameful for years and the buzz and the goatee looks awesome, especially if he's turning away time soon.

Dean's as good an example as there has been in years of WWE needing staggered offseasons for wrestlers. He left as a scrawny struggling dude with a bad haircut and came back in much better shape, determined, and to a giant reaction.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Psychepath posted:

Dean's as good an example as there has been in years of WWE needing staggered offseasons for wrestlers. He left as a scrawny struggling dude with a bad haircut and came back in much better shape, determined, and to a giant reaction.

i'm down af for yoked heel dean (he's definitely turning on Seth btw, sorry Foochs)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Psychepath posted:

Cycle people down to NXT regularly. Everybody lives in Florida anyway.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Professor Funk posted:

i'm down af for yoked heel dean (he's definitely turning on Seth btw, sorry Foochs)

I mean I'm SORTA okay with it, I just hate when a super over person returning from injury is immediately heel. I think it's dumb as gently caress. That said from a storytelling perspective it's interesting and fresh.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Professor Funk posted:

am i the only one that kinda likes dolph these past few months

No, because clearly Dolph is high on his own supply.

So that makes precisely two of you dumb enough to like Dolph Ziggler.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

brock got rid of all his roids by pouring them directly into dean's mouth, smart choice

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/FreezeGraphic/status/1029202345341710336

i made this while i was watching raw in the background enjoy, raw thread

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'll approve of dolph the minute he does something different than the last three times he has been graced with a 'written story-line'.

Yeah I'll wait.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Anderson.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, this is a marked improvement for Dean and I am one hundred percent into serious angry Dean. A Dean who acts 24/7 like he did in that one murder-promo he cut on Seth during his title reign.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also Dean has regained his rightful place as Most Yoked Shield Boi.

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Here I thought they broke the HHH mold setup when they had Ciampa next to Hunter. Now Dean looks even more like Hunter!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
what happened to hair matches, huh

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

what happened to hair matches, huh

That’s for foreigners and communists

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I MISSED BEING THERE LIVE FOR THAT. gently caress ME.

But Dean looks goddamn phenomenal.

Oh drat man, I was so hoping you were there :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also Dean has regained his rightful place as Most Yoked Shield Boi.

His back does not, in fact, appear to be shameful.

• Locked thread