Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Summerslam?
This poll is closed.
Great show! 5 3.52%
Eh, it was okay. 25 17.61%
Terrible show. 20 14.08%
The show never ended. The show has always been. The show is forever :stare: 47 33.10%
THE BIG DOG! 45 31.69%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Raj Giri - now there's a blast from the past

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

That's not loving funny. He tricked me into watching Raw. I hope he gets locked up for this.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Grant DaNasty posted:

That's not loving funny. He tricked me into watching Raw. I hope he gets locked up for this.

you have no one but yourself to blame for that

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Hi I have a “can you dig it sucka” shirt and a “one of these things is not like the other” special featuring HHH, HBK, Brock & HARDCORE HOLLY from the Royal Rumble 2004 since I was at that event, thx 4 listening

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rest.....in.....peace....

https://twitter.com/Ta_NeHashiCoats/status/1033526882791251968?s=19

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The Thumbtertaker.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I was at the mall today and wanted to buy a Golden Elite shirt, but I was wearing a Golden Lovers shirt and thought the kids at Hot Topic would make fun of me so I went back to my car, put a another shirt I had in my gym bag on, then went and bought the Elite shirt.

I’m 38.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I've seen that guy's photo used in a bunch of funny headlines so I assume it's from some TheOnion style website?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So Paige is potentially teasing another match for Smackdown tomorrow. I guess Naomi vs Lana may happen. Why, you may ask? Because they are feuding over a loving Beyonce concert.

This loving company. :psyduck:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The Stroker Ace posted:

I was at the mall today and wanted to buy a Golden Elite shirt, but I was wearing a Golden Lovers shirt and thought the kids at Hot Topic would make fun of me so I went back to my car, put a another shirt I had in my gym bag on, then went and bought the Elite shirt.

I’m 38.

gently caress what other people think (especially at those at a mall/Hot Topic).

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Jenkem Delivery posted:

gently caress what other people think (especially at those at a mall/Hot Topic).

Oh I know, just deep down I’ll always be that insecure 9 year old worried about what everyone is thinking about me.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I've seen that guy's photo used in a bunch of funny headlines so I assume it's from some TheOnion style website?

It’s a popular picture to use but nobody seems to know who the guy really is.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

DarkstarIV posted:

So Paige is potentially teasing another match for Smackdown tomorrow. I guess Naomi vs Lana may happen. Why, you may ask? Because they are feuding over a loving Beyonce concert.

This loving company. :psyduck:

Endless Mike posted:

His real name is Roadagar Doggagon.

He must remain silent, for he only speaks in bad booking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I know y'all think it's gonna suck but honestly it looks like takers in the best shape he's been in years

• Locked thread