Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

I know they say that money can't buy you love, but I keep trying to assure the cashier that I am qualified for it but no luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin Me

I confidently stride to the counter with my FBI mug, chuckling all the way thinking about inspecting female bodies. As I arrive at the counter, I spot a cute girl smiling at me and instantly turn around, placing the mug back to never return.

King of Bees
Leaving the Apple store pieless and upset.

King of Bees
*me carrying a huge dripping bag labeled bear pieces*
Is this build a bear workshop?

google THIS

King of Bees posted:

*me carrying a huge dripping bag labeled bear pieces*
Is this build a bear workshop?

google THIS

Rip Torn in a wheelchair throws a wrench at me and hits me squarely in the face. The car salesman quietly feeds my paperwork into the shredder. Guess I'll have to look into a different make.

Farecoal

There he go
tried to buy a pack of lightbulbs at menards but my money was too small

kalel

marc benioff buys time magazine just so he can go back to 1999 and give himself the idea for salesforce

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*me, scanning the liquor at the liquor store, a cocky stride about me*

clerk: sir can I help you?
me: haha oh yes, uhh i was going to buy..this! *picks up 2 bottles of mad dog 20/20*

*clerk looks me up and down, eyeing me as i smile confidently*

clerk: well, there's a few problems. you're not the right clientele for that particular beverage.

me: what? why is that? i'm totally down to *rubs back of head nervously* clown

*clerk, with a look of udder disdain* it's past 5 pm, you are wearing khakis, *glances outside* you drive a car that's from the 2010's, and you clearly are employed. you are not mad dog material.

*me, looking down sheepishly* but. . .what can I buy then?

*the clerk, his face now contorted, angry, points at the 6 pack of Zima* You can buy 1 pack

my fate is sealed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*driving my jeep while another jeep passes by, he waves but i do not do the sacred wave back*

*cop pulls me over*

cop: sir do you know why i stopped you? you failed the jeep test. in fact, i think this jeep is stolen. you're under arrest.

*me, starting to sweat* haha what? i bought this jeep!

*cop, calling for backup* oh yeah? where's your salt life bumper sticker?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
barista frowns and holds up a paper bag next to my face

• Locked thread