Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
cat and goat and goat

Macnult

middle goat looks like they're cracking a funny joke to their friends

tangie

that's so cute

alnilam

it's really nice to see the cat and goats enjoying shade together

xcheopis

Reconnaissance. They're planning a heist. The one at the back is the get-away goat.

alnilam

xcheopis posted:

Reconnaissance. They're planning a heist. The one at the back is the get-away goat.

*cat rolls blueprints out on table* alright so the big tuna is right here... that's right, an entire pallet of canned tuna. I've timed the movement of the guards and there's a short window where the place is totally undefended - 9 pm to 6 am.

I keep the fish, you keep the cans. Let's go.

ferroque

this is just the title picture of the wikipedia article for interspecies friendship

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

ferroque posted:

this is just the title picture of the wikipedia article for interspecies friendship

Neitherman

He will die without safety brief.

xcheopis posted:

Don't you mean escape-goat???

ChubbyChecker

thanks op, i like to start my day with a nice goatseing

Twenty Four

ChubbyChecker posted:

thanks op, i like to start my day with a nice goatseing

lol

I Dunno

I like when animals are friends :)

google THIS

alnilam posted:

*cat rolls blueprints out on table* alright so the big tuna is right here... that's right, an entire pallet of canned tuna. I've timed the movement of the guards and there's a short window where the place is totally undefended - 9 pm to 6 am.

I keep the fish, you keep the cans. Let's go.

Molestationary Store

They certainly do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Happy for them.

----------------

• Locked thread