Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme
Thanks for looking.
I love The Young Ones and I know goddamn well that I saw a movie (probably late 80's) in the same vein as Spinal Tap done by the Young Ones actors at some point. Looking at IMDB for the actors I can't see which movie I'm thinking of. I do remember that after the band destroyed some large outdoor concert the dude from The Scorpions was asked (in context) what he thought of them and he responded something like "gently caress them, they suck" or something. Does this ring any bells?
Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

druthers
Oct 12, 2012
your looking for "Bad News" by the comic strip presents
no idea where you could find it now.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The Comic Strip Presents is on DVD, I brought about 2 months ago.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

FYI, there's a thread for identifying things.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2177344

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Aug 21, 2018

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
I think it should be here but I'm on my phone and can't check right now:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/comic-strip-presents/episode-guide/

If it is but you're not in the UK then some browser extension fuckery may be necessary.

• Locked thread