Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Wouldn't that get oil all over your clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I had an old roommate who had a "friend" from back home in a small midwestern town and said friend would always come over and hang out when he was in the city. This guy was like 300 lbs, italian and clearly shady as poo poo but was always extremely nice and helpful. He was a "construction worker" but I'm pretty sure it was a no show job.

He would always invite me on "road trips" to canada to help him smuggle drugs across the border and I always looked at him like he was crazy. I loved drugs but I wasn't about to engage in smuggling or selling and especially not with the loving mob.

I haven't seen that roommate in over a decade but I have it on pretty good authority he now helps them manufacture drugs way out in the bush somewhere.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
The funny part was the weed they had (and sold) was extremely mediocre and I could get much better weed at a lower price from the hippie across town who had some growers out west.

They would always talk it up and I guess being the mob they were more about quantity than quality because it sure showed.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
never not get your weed from a guy named Shelby living in a commune

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Weed is legal here and I really don’t miss waiting for the guy or meeting up in ye olde walmart parking lot

• Locked thread