Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

exploded mummy posted:

you forgot the clip where Striker brought up the 1985 Mexici City Earthquake, verbally realized this was a bad idea, continued with it, and the doubled down and defended it later on

or the clip where Striker had no idea what was going on and tried to get Hugo to tell him

Oh I know there's way way way way way more but I just wanted to post my favorite clip

I mean, there were so many classics last night

Vampiro shouting "I WORSHIP THE DEVIL" and Matt Striker meekly going "I will pray for you"

Vampiro threatening to kill ACH for talking on Striker's headset

Vampiro calling one of the refs a mark trying to get himself over

Vampiro fighting with random people on twitter over the air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mel Mudkiper posted:

for anyone who made the mistake of watching the Spanish version of commentary allow me to present the highlight of the Vampiro/Striker shitshow

https://clips.twitch.tv/CreativeBoringCockroachMikeHogu

https://clips.twitch.tv/HedonisticBlitheHawkRuleFive

"Vampiro the true professional" is a funny phrase to hear after all of that

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The best part of Striker asking Hugo for help was that it came up crystal clear on the Spanish feed.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

If one needed music to move, then I can understand Vampiro's need for music.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I thought the Vampiro vs. ACH thing was so goddamn weird. Vampiro said he was eating edibles on air and it really showed because that dude was acting bat poo poo insane the whole night.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

SalTheBard posted:

I thought the Vampiro vs. ACH thing was so goddamn weird. Vampiro said he was eating edibles on air and it really showed because that dude was acting bat poo poo insane the whole night.

Haha I guess that was his "chocolate bar"

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The best part of Striker asking Hugo for help was that it came up crystal clear on the Spanish feed.

It cracked me the gently caress up.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The idea that they even played Vampiro's music because he stood up at a desk is great. Its so much better then when a dude runs in as a surprise but they have his music cued up.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Aug 27, 2018

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Next Years Triplemania just needs to have Vampiro playing random music during matches for no reason.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Park poo poo talking Papa Fantasma and the Mexico City commission over the La Parka name debacle was great. Remember Park beat Fake La Parka for the rights to the name but AAA and the commission reneged on it.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

First time watching AAA and the highlight was how every match had a La Parka in it. And compared to AAA, WWE's overbooking seems tame. Can you imagine referees beating people up to get Roman over?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Tokamak posted:

First time watching AAA and the highlight was how every match had a La Parka in it. And compared to AAA, WWE's overbooking seems tame. Can you imagine referees beating people up to get Roman over?

Don't let Vince see this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Was Hijo del Fantasma cutting his hand a planned spot or did he gently caress up blading

• Locked thread