Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Congrats you fucker

I really got destroyed when Kupp went down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Well, as a Useless interim coach, having finished the season strong with two wins, I have done my job of showing just enough promise that I am given a lengthy extension that ruins this noble franchise for years to come. :clint:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Quiet Feet posted:

Well, as a Useless interim coach, having finished the season strong with two wins, I have done my job of showing just enough promise that I am given a lengthy extension that ruins this noble franchise for years to come. :clint:

:yeah:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1075458055251394561

I'm gonna end the season with the title and my entire team on IR

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
I'm just glad we all had fun

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1085349620681707521?s=19

Cam/Jimmy G/Alex Smith QB corps lookin GREAT

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hoo boy my team is gonna be absolute trash this season

Who wants to trade me PICKS

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
i can't wait to go from 3rd to last because antonio brown is going to do some dumb poo poo on the raiders.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Is there a way to see ending rosters? I'm getting the itch but I never play on ESPN

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I renewed it so espn would leave me alone and anyone who feels like it can set keepers

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I renewed it so espn would leave me alone and anyone who feels like it can set keepers

Thanks!

And I assume these are still the rules?

Ches Neckbeard posted:

22 man rosters, 15 keepers (max ESPN allows). Rookie/FA draft next year in reverse standings order was my thought.

Edit: sorry 20 man rosters because gently caress DST and Kickers.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

No changes

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Since people are getting antsy for tanking here's the draft order. W/L then playoff elimination order determined the order.

No Dynasty Team For Old Men
Useless Interim Coach
Set Gut - Popcorn Sutton
ACL, MCL, and Sons
Filthy Casuals
Jake Jortles (Neal ......?)
n e 1 wanna race CARR lol
GOLDEN TATERS (kerz berz)
Mack is a bear lol
We smoke the Blounts
PEDs and IPAs (uh oh)
Hot Couch Guys

I'll open up draft pick trading come August when people are paying attention to fantasy again just to be fair unless I can get a majority of objections.

Edit: I'll post a new thread around that time as well.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 13, 2019

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
oh yeah i got the third place trophy, I almost forgot.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Any thought (if possible) to changing keeper set date to 24 hours before the draft time instead of 1 hour? Give us a better look into what the player pool is.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Alright my reasoning for that setting and again I'll change it if there's enough push.

In Dynasty Free For All they had to reopen keepers day of the draft because like 3 people just didn't set their keepers.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

e: Also I didn't realize I was trading with Spoeank, and now I'm afraid I messed up horribly. :ohdear:

lol

I have no context for this but still lol

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I think it was when I traded ODB for Saquon.

Also there were only 2 trades in the league last year and I was part of both of them. :cmon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

:siren: new thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894928 :siren: