Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Nosfereefer posted:

i was at cape cod at an age of 11 and have no memory of it.should i?

shh, that was the other timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Anything south of ~95th street (159th if you're being generous) is southern Illinois.
This is true :ssh:

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
50,000 people used to live here...

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
This was the site of one of those hologram projectors they used to simulate that cruise missile what flew into them buildin's.

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

hey and right over there is my ex girlfriends place... oh you wanna go in? qnd you wanna borrow a condom? *choking back tears* yeah no man, like... thats totally cool dude no problem

• Locked thread