Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Keith Atherton posted:

0 PPR

Choose a WR:

Robert Foster (BUF) @ NE
Golladay v MIN

And a flex:

Jordan Howard @ SF
Josh Adams v HOU
Whichever of the WRs above I don’t start

Foster
Man that is tough...Howard probably as they get to a big lead and pound the rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

weird Asian candy posted:

Foster
Man that is tough...Howard probably as they get to a big lead and pound the rock

Thanks - that was what my gut was telling me

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Help me pick my Flex, if you please. 1PPR Yahoo

T Coleman @ CAR
A Callaway v CIN
K Dixon @ LAC
C Anderson @ ARI
J Kelly @ ARI
DJ Moore vs who cares because Cam is dead and I'm not trusting any of his receivers

Coleman was my initial pick after last week's performance. The last two are Gurley's handcuffs. I'm really tempted to roll the dice and start Anderson @ ARI and hope for the best.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
If Spencer ware is out, should I start damien Williams over Matt breida or Jamaal Williams?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Crunkjuice posted:

If Spencer ware is out, should I start damien Williams over Matt breida or Jamaal Williams?

In the same situation here (minus Jamaal) and I'm starting D Williams over Breida. Williams has the higher cieling I think given Breidas injury history.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Looks like the injury situations are mostly resolved, so here we go for the ship,

PPR, choose 2:

Chris Carson, Sea RB vs KC
Jaylen Samuels, Pit RB @ NO
Damian Williams, KC RB @ Sea

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

also in a similar situation, but in .5 ppr.

choose 2:

Tarik Cohen @ SF
Damien Williams @ Sea
Jaylen Samuels @ NO

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

How likely is gurley? I’m in the championship and my opponent got Anderson. My only option is barber but his start is earlier.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Damien Williams looks really good and is going to be the guy against Seattle. I'm starting him.

I'm not sure if he's better than Samuels though, he looks really good too.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Phillip Rivers vs. BAL
Josh Allen @ NE

Having some last minute doubts.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Flex: Cohen, Tevin, or Damian Williams?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Intruder posted:

Flex: Cohen, Tevin, or Damian Williams?

I’m going Williams over Coleman because I will never trust Tevin Coleman no matter the situation. I think Cohen would be fine and probably the safer play, Williams has more upside especially now that Howard apparently remembered how to play.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Aaron Rodgers @ New York Jets

OR

Jared Goff @ Arizona

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Koopa Kid posted:

I’m going Williams over Coleman because I will never trust Tevin Coleman no matter the situation. I think Cohen would be fine and probably the safer play, Williams has more upside especially now that Howard apparently remembered how to play.

I kinda feel the same way about Coleman, but it's him or Ingram for me. I went Ingram last week and Coleman blew up....didn't matter in the end but still.

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

Damien Williams at Seattle

or

Philip Lindsay at Oakland

Philip Lindsay got me here and he's got a great matchup against Oakland but he's been struggling the past two weeks ever since Emmanuel Sanders went down while Damien Williams looked good last week and is going to get a full workload again with Spencer Ware out. I think Williams has the higher floor and the higher ceiling so I'm leaning towards him at the moment.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
I'm torn for my last wr spot 1 ppr league ESPN says to go with fitzy but it's garbage time game and I'm worried about the rams defense shutting him down what should I do??

Fitzy vs rams
Callaway vs cin

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Farchanter posted:

Aaron Rodgers @ New York Jets

OR

Jared Goff @ Arizona

post-bye Goff has not been startable, easy Rodgers imo

also someone get in here and resolve all our RB2 issues tia

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?

AnacondaHL posted:

I'm personally going with Cohen and Carson sitting Coleman and obviously Conner since he's out -_-

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
6 guys for 3 spots

PPR

C. McCaffrey 1 PM vs. ATL
D. Cook 1 PM @ DET
N. Chubb 1 PM vs. CIN
T. Gurley 4 PM @ ARI
D. Williams SNF @ SEA
P. Lindsay MNF @ OAK

I think Gurley, CMC, Chubb, and Cook are a cut above the rest, but obviously if Gurley can't go I wouldn't be able to start Chubb or Cook in his place.

Would it be better to bite the bullet and go CMC/Cook/Chubb assuming that Gurley will be limited in some capacity, or wait on Gurley and settle for Williams or Lindsay if he can't go?

smoothitron fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 23, 2018

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

AnacondaHL posted:

Looks like the injury situations are mostly resolved, so here we go for the ship,

PPR, choose 2:

Chris Carson, Sea RB vs KC
Jaylen Samuels, Pit RB @ NO
Damian Williams, KC RB @ Sea

My lizard brain says never trust the Seahawks backfield, but FantasyPros vehemently disagrees. I guess I'd bench Williams.

6-year plan man posted:

I'm torn for my last wr spot 1 ppr league ESPN says to go with fitzy but it's garbage time game and I'm worried about the rams defense shutting him down what should I do??

Fitzy vs rams
Callaway vs cin

I'd go Fitzgerald

College Rockout posted:

Damien Williams at Seattle

or

Philip Lindsay at Oakland

Philip Lindsay got me here and he's got a great matchup against Oakland but he's been struggling the past two weeks ever since Emmanuel Sanders went down while Damien Williams looked good last week and is going to get a full workload again with Spencer Ware out. I think Williams has the higher floor and the higher ceiling so I'm leaning towards him at the moment.

I'd go Williams in PPR for sure. Much closer in standard, maybe Lindsay there but I'd probably flip a coin.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Allen Robinson vs. SF or Robert Foster vs. NE?

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
Foster 100%

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

Help me pick my Flex, if you please. 1PPR Yahoo

T Coleman @ CAR
A Callaway v CIN
K Dixon @ LAC
C Anderson @ ARI
J Kelly @ ARI
DJ Moore vs who cares because Cam is dead and I'm not trusting any of his receivers

Coleman was my initial pick after last week's performance. The last two are Gurley's handcuffs. I'm really tempted to roll the dice and start Anderson @ ARI and hope for the best.

Really need some help on this after my Rivers put up 3 points. Who has the highest ceiling of these??

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

Really need some help on this after my Rivers put up 3 points. Who has the highest ceiling of these??

I mean, Coleman could theoretically get you 25 points, I’m not sure if the others can in any scenario, but it’s a rough choice either way

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Koopa Kid posted:

I mean, Coleman could theoretically get you 25 points, I’m not sure if the others can in any scenario, but it’s a rough choice either way

Yeah, I was looking at the game logs and Coleman is the only one who has put up the kind of points I need. I’ll stick with him, especially now he’s the only back.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
So in a .5 ppr i have two of the best rushing matchups available but need to pick one:

Gurley @ Ari
or
Chubb vs Cin

Do i just go with the safe option and roll with Chubb since Gurley may be limited? I am kind of an underdog heading into today though.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
^ I would go Chubb as Gurley is banged up and may sit more spells.

Going to flex Damien Williams @ SEA instead of Elijah McGuire vs GB in 1ppr praise be to Allah

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

AnacondaHL posted:

I just won my first-ever championship on this decision, so thanks!

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

Aggro posted:

GUYS I’M IN THE SHIP WOOOOOO

Start 3, 0.1 pts per yard, 6 per TD

Joe Mixon @ Cle
Philip Lindsay @ Oak
Tevin Coleman @ Car
Derrick Henry vs. Was
Jamaal Williams @ NYJ

Do I go with my 3 stalwart bros who got me here, or one of my late season pickups who have a chance to kill it this weekend?

If I had started Jamaal Williams over Lindsay, I’d be $400 richer. FTGE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Both Goff and Wentz (my usual) are projected to score 18 in my league, any reason to try Goff over Wentz?

Oh gently caress it looks like this is the thread from last year and I am an idiot.

Elendil004 fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Oct 10, 2019