Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

latinotwink1997 posted:

This has really died what with only the two of us really gunning for it at this point. My goal now is to actively lose and end this thing.

Week 7 - BUF - Hauschka
Week 8 - BAL - Tucker
Week 9 - DET - Prater
Week 10 - LAR - Zeurlein
Week 11 - NO - Lutz
Week 12 - ATL - Bryant
Week 13 - OAK - McCrane

Argh, McCrane isn't even playing for them at this point.

Week 13 - OAK - Carlson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

BUF - Steven Haushka hasn't missed since week 1, so I'm totally ready for him to put me in the dirt here.

Whelp. Let's see if Carlson somehow doesn't crap it up now.

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
Roulette - WAS - Dustin Hopkins - 38 yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Roulette - Sebastian Janikowski - 49 yards

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

latinotwink1997 posted:

Whelp. Let's see if Carlson somehow doesn't crap it up now.

Congrats on the win - I would have beefed it with 2/3 options I was considering this week (Haushka, Lambo, Vinatieri) and at least I didn't pick Vinatieri and get eliminated both times this year without an attempted kick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

Congrats on the win - I would have beefed it with 2/3 options I was considering this week (Haushka, Lambo, Vinatieri) and at least I didn't pick Vinatieri and get eliminated both times this year without an attempted kick.

Well played good man! I look forward to next year.